𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

4 Months later

4 Months later

. . .

The guys have been acting secretive lately and it hurts to be honest. Just when I thought I could move on and trust that they wouldnt keep secrets from me and then they go start doing it again is just disappointing.

I officially have my own book, that's getting published in the next four months. Well the due date is the next two months and I'm more than half way done with the book.

It's a best friends to enemies to lovers book. Starring a girl, Athena, and her two enemies, Caspian and Octavius, who are brothers.

Octavius being the older brother and Caspian and Athena being the same age. Their in college and Octavius is starting his own business that Caspian is studying to be the Chartered Accountant of the business.

Athena aspires to be a author and is taking English and Literature classes to educate herself further on how to become a better writer.

"Angel." I hear Ronan call out.

"Yes?" I answer, they've been checking up on me lately. Since I've been getting sick and throwing up every morning.

I'm scared about the signs I'm showing but I guess that's what happens when you have sex without a condom but I'm mostly scared because I'm not even 20 yet.

"You're doctor is on the phone. She says she has some results to discuss with you. Must I take you or would you like to go by yourself?" He explains and then asks.

"By myself please." I answer.

"Sure. Text me when you get there so I know your safe." He instructs, I nod my head and press a kiss to his lips before grabbing my stuff and leaving.

. . .

"I'm not going to beat around the bush anymore but you're pregnant with triplets." I nearly faint at her words.

I'm pregnant with triplets. I'm pregnant with triplets. I'm going to be a mom in a few months.

"I-I uh-"I stutter before Dr Remi cuts me off.

"I understand you're in shock, I mean I would be too if I found this out. But I'm going to help you through every step of the way." She reassures me.

Taking a deep breath, I calm myself down.

"Here are your scans that we took two days ago. And on them you can see three little dots which indicated that their triplets. Other than that, I have a schedule for you so you know what meals you need to eat in order to help your babies grow as much as they can. Which trimester you can figure out your in and so much more. I'm going to let you go now so you can digest this news and hopefully I'll see you soon." She smiles at me.

"Thank you." I say after a moment.

I try acting normal when I get back but I'm a mess. I started to cry when Ronan asked if I was okay because I looked pale again and ended up running to the bathroom and throwing up.