𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

"I don't give second chances but I gave you, didn't I?" I question as he trembles in fear

When he doesn't answer I throw another punch to the gut whuch has him answering.

"Y-Yes don." He stutters as blood drips down his chin.

"And you decided to go pussying around and tell the Americans about her. You signed your death sentence the second you stepped foot through their territory." I seethe in anger.

He trembles even more as he cries pathetically. I don't pity him.

I throw a few more punches before I go to the table filled with weapons laying on top.

Picking up the tweezers and a knife, I walk back to him and grab his tied up hands.

Grabbing his middle finger with the tweezer I squeeze until the bone breaks as he screams in agony.

Smiling wickedly I take the knife, digging it into the same finger until it falls off.

"P-Please, I'll do anything. Just spear my life. Please." He cries as I hold onto the finger.

I shove it into his mouth to shut him up before walking out.

I can't deal with him anymore.

Calling Cal, my favourite torturer, I tell him to do his best to Matt, the man who sold the secret about our Mila to the Americans.

. . .

"Princess, wake up." I whisper as I stroke her soft and silky hair.

"Hm." She hums pushing her head more into my hand.

Chuckling I massage her even more which receives a moan out of her that goes straight to my cock.

I suppress my groan as I pill back the duvet and get in as I pull her to my chest.

She ending up staying overnight as did our mom's because our dad's had some business to take care of and they were eager to see Mila.

I can't blame them though as I was eager myself.

She turns around placing her face in my chest as her hand runs through my hair. As she massages my scalp. I groan in pleasure.

Suddenly getting up she goes to the bathroom and comes out a few minutes later looking more awake.

Climbing back in she straddles my waist as she stares down at me.

Stroking my cheek she stares at me with an emotion I can detect before she places a kiss to my lips.

I breathe in her minty breath as my tongue continued to explore every inch of her mouth.

My hand comes to her throat as I deepen the kiss further, the noises she making, driving me insane.

I'm estastic to know that she's as eager as we are with each other. It brings a warm feeling to my chest.

She pulls back, panting. I stare into her beautiful eyes, her beautiful everything.