𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

2 months later

2 months later

. . .

It's been two months since I got engaged and found out I was pregnant with triplets.

We shockingly got more news that it's actually quadruplets and the forth one was hiding behind the other three so they weren't able to tell if there was a fourth one at all.

We found this our yesterday morning. And the guys have gotten more excited knowing that they have another child one the way.

My baby bump is starting to show since when I found out I was pregnant I was already one and a half months along and now I'm going into my fourth which is my second trimester.

It kind of just looks like I'm constantly bloated but the few of us know that I'm actually pregnant. Those few consist of my dad, Ryan, the boys, the maids, my mother and father-in-laws.

My dad, Ryan and my mother and father-in-laws all are extremely happy about it and are excited since they're finally becoming grandparents.

Even more news to them is that the wedding is next month, in March.

We're currently since explaining the wedding but the plans are almost completed and then I need to go look for a dress because I haven't had time lately because my book got published and since they boosted and advertised it for me. It's already met records and are competing with another few authors like Colleen Hoover, Sierra Simone and Ali Hazelwood.

Millions of people have read my book and I've made so much money off of it that I've been donating half of it to victims of abuse, sexual assault and orphanages, the disabled schools and universities.

I'm pursuing my dream career and I'm succeeding in it which makes me so happy and I'm doing it with the loves of my life and my babies.

The only negative side of being pregnant is the fatigue, constantly having to urinate, nausea where there's times I won't vomit and times where I'm always vomitting. My breasts get swollen and are very sensitive.

And I'm always craving food except when I'm nauseous of course.

But the guys have been super supportive, caring and understanding. I'm just trying to imagine what I'm going to be like when I'm heavily pregnant.

Sometimes I have thoughts that make me think whether I'm going to regret this and it makes me feel so guilty. And when I'm feeling like that I get moody and very bitchy and the guys get conflicted because they know it's because of the pregnancy and are conflicted when it comes to punishing me for being bratty.

Like yesterday, I got a spanking after dinner because I was acting like a bitch and treating Ronan like shit for no reason and he gave me a horrendous spanking for it. I cried during and after it. And couldn't stop apologizing for the way I was acting but he comforted me and told me to talk to them when I'm feeling overwhelmed.