𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Saturday

Saturday

. . .

Mention of Self-harm and Abuse.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to each one if them. Which one specifically? I couldn't say. I thought about it for a long time and came to the conclusion that I truly am attracted to all of them.

Which drives me crazy. I've never been attracted to anyone before, never felt anything for anyone until they walked into my life. And I don't know how to deal with it.

I'm sitting in a library that was the closet to my place doing work for next week when the three men who captured my attention ever since they walked into my life came in my thoughts. And now for the first time ever, I'm searching them up.

I knew most of these tabloids were fake but I had to start off somewhere if I was going to attempt in figuring them out.

The tabloids mostly spoke about the lack of life in the love industry. Many speculated that they had secret women that they are keeping locked up. One that instantly caught my attention was that a journalist was speculating that they were in a mafia or were the mafia but went missing before the person was able to come to a conclusion and was then found dead, the case never being solved.

That's suspicious though, what if that journalist was right and they found out what that person was trying to prove and order that they be killed.

My phone buzzed against the desk, lighting up my screen, my eyes widen at the time.

Shit, it's already 7pm.

They said they were coming over at 19:30 for dinner.

I pack my things into my bags and sprint out the library, ignoring the librarian whose shouting at me to stop running.

I wait for a taxi to come into my view and wave at probably looking like an idiot.

The cab pulls up infront of me and I get in and tell them my address for my place.

Luckily it was a five minute drive so I made it to my apartment quickly.

I release a sigh in relief until I see them leaning against the door looking pissed off.

Gulping when they look up to me at the sodnd of the elevator opening.

"You're early." My voice coming out pitched.

"Yeah, we're fucking early. Get in." Christian demands and I quickly make my way to the door and open it.

Feeling extremely intimidated by how they're surrounding me right now.

We all walk in and I put my stuff on the island and turn around, flinching when I see Christian right in front of me.

"You're lucky we have to be somewhere else right now or you would have been in big trouble love." He whispers harshly in my ear making me gulp and what they would do to me if they didn't have to leave.