𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

I watch through the suvilance cameras as my friends bark orders to their men about finding Mila

A smirk plays on my face, at the fact that they believed the whole me having to go away for a while and wanting them to show my 'new' sub how they must submit when asked to.

I can see why she landed up in their arms. Such a beautiful, little well mannered girl. Who swears every now and then but is sweet, kind and caring.

I woke up earlier this morning since I know Mila gets up around five thirty in the morning out of instinct. And normally she would go on a run but now she can't. She kind of could except it would have to be around my estate.

After getting ready for the long day ahead, I quietly checked up on her to find her fast asleep, cuddling the pillow into her chest.

My only motivation for the next few weeks or even months is that I could become the replacement for that pillow.

If only it could be now. The things I would do for her is insane. It wouldn't matter what consequences I would face, for her I'd do anything and everything.

A knock alerts me and I look to the door and see Mila watching me, biting her lip.

I ignore the rush of blood that goes down to my cock as I stare at my beauty.

"What can I help with?" I ask, only then coming to realise that this whole kidnapping situation isn't even what kidnapping someone is like.

You don't let them roam around the manor, eat whatever they want, sleep across from you, have me by their beck and call.

I should be more harsh, and not let her know yet.

"Oh, I just wanted some company." I blurt out, my eyes go wide when I realise what I said.

I known I shouldn't feel safe or freer  especially with our situation of me being kidnapped by him yet he's such a gentleman, caring, nice.