𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬

Two years later

Two years later

. . .

"Anastasia! Gideon! Beau! Zane!" I shout out the quads names, from the kitchen.

I hear little footsteps running to me from the living room. "Don't run!" I shout again.

They're footsteps stop before they continue again until I see my other four babies peering up at me with their chubby faces filled with smiles.

"I'm hungry mama." Zane says as he holds Beau's hand while Gideon holds Anastasia's hand.

Lily and Grayson are already seated on their high chairs since they're not tall enough to sit on the normal chairs nor is it safe for them.

It's just the six of them and then me today well for now. The guys had some important meeting to go to.

Picking each of them up and placing them in their own high chairs, I set their little plates on their tables and let them eat while I tidy up the place.

It was the quads second birthday yesterday and Lily and Grayson's birthday two weeks ago. The twins are now four and are surprisingly more calmer than expected. Especially for Lily, we thought that she'd be more boisterous and crazy since she was like that as a baby but she's gone timid and shy just like Grayson.

I find it cute. Beau, Ana can be a little crazy sometimes and a bit shy while Gideon is always shy and Zane is just crazy all the time.

All the boys are mommy's boys while the two girls are daddy's girls.

They adore all of their dad's of course but the boys seem to have a special bind and attachment to and with me. Neither of them refer to one specific dad as their own one. Even Lily and Grayson have accepted Christian, Nathaniel and Ronan as their other dad's and I'm grateful for that.

. . .

We're on holiday right now at the Maldives. Christian bought me a section of the island so we could have our own private beach that no one else can interfere with. It probably sounds snobby but I've always wanted one for myself.

I finish slipping on my Cult Gaia Serita dress and then my sandals while Nathaniel, Ronan and Rowan sort the kids out.

Once they're done, I quickly pack the rest of the food in the picnic basket before making my way out to see Christian laying down the picnic blanket and a beach umbrella so we have some shade.

Placing the basket on the blanket, I go back inside and grab the kids toys that they can play with in the sand as Nathaniel, Ronan and Rowan bring the kids outside.

My heart melts at the sight of my babies in they're little costumes and bucket hats.

Once they see me settled on the blanket they all come running to me. They throw their little bodies at me in hugs making me fall back, laughing.