𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

dedicated to bladedaddy101

Friday

. . .

It's been three days since I've last eaten. My stomach hurts so bad to the point where it's cramping. I feel dizzy and nauseous.

Neither of them have come to see me which I'm grateful for since they have been so busy, Ronan with meetings and contracts, Nathaniel and Christian with meetings and lectures.

They still check up on me and apologise multiple times and I can't say that I'm complaining that they aren't here.

Remembering that I need to get in a workout today, I walk to my closet and grab my workout clothes and put them on. I tie my hair up in a high ponytail, grab a water bottle and gum.

I ignore my cramping stomach, grabbing my bag and leave for the gym. I catch a cab. Staring at the huge buildings as we drive by.

As the driver stops outside the gym, I get a phone call from my dad.

. . .

Mila: Hey dad, how are you feeling?

Dad: Hey sweetie, I'm doing better than yesterday.

Mila: That's good, what's up?

Dad: No nothing. Just wanted to check up on my daughter to see if you're taking care of yourself. Your um friends notified me what happened while I was gone.

Mila: They did!

Dad: Yes but I hope you know I'm here for you and you can talk to me whenever you need me. Okay?

Mila: Yes I do, thanks dad.

Dad: So is there anything you want to tell about the four of you?

Mila: ........(starts panicking internally)

Dad: I definitely won't judge, in fact I support any decision you make but just know that I've got your back.

Mila: I know dad. And I appreciate that. So when are you going back to work?

Dad: Next week but I'll be doing work from home until I'm fit enough to go back to the office.

Mila: Take care of yourself dad, don't rush into anything yet.

Dad: I know, I will.