𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Monday

Monday

08:37 am

. . .

I smell bacon as soon as I walk out of my office.

Fuck, I wanted to make her breakfast before she woke up.

Sighing I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, I lean against the counter and watch her cook. Her being oblivious as to me even being here.

She hums beautifully, swaying that pretty ass around and I smile at the view.

She doesn't know how beautiful she really is.

I quietly walk to her and grip her waist, pulling her to my chest. Breathing in her scent when she squeals.

"Ow ow ow!" She cries in pain and I immediately pull back and turn her around.

She's holding her hand that's red as tears threaten to fall as she looks me in the eye.

Fuck I scared her and she got burnt. You're such an idiot. An idiot.

I grab her gently firmly but gently and rinsing it under the water to which she hisses in pain.

After she settles down, I take her hand from under water and pat it down with a paper towel until it's dry.

I then grab the first aid kit and take out the burn cream, gauze and bandage.

I apply the cream then put the gauze and bandage on.

Once I'm done I pull her into my arms, hugging her for a bit until she pulls back.

"I'm so sorry Angel, I didn't mean to scare you." I cup her cheeks and look down at her. Those big stunning eyes peering up at me.

"It's okay" She whispers.

I stare at her for a few moments longer before nodding and letting go before going to the food and finishing it up.

I don't even know how she can cook with just one hand and do it so well.

Damn it. She was even making my favourites. Chocolate chip crossisants and French toast.

"How did you know this was my favourite breakfast?" I question, curious for the answer.

As I carry on with the bacon in one pan and the french toast in another, she comes up beside me.