𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

Thursday

Thursday

. . .

We hadn't expected everything to go the way it did yesterday. We're we angry at her? Yes. Did we think it would turn into what it did? Hell fucking no.

Although I have imagined spanking her too many times. I've thought of how she would react many times too. And she chose the best way to react. And I couldn't he more pleased by that.

It went better than we imagined. She was absolutely perfect while she was getting spanked. She's a natural submissive for sure. One of the things we've always craved for that we never seemed to be able to get until now. We wanted in her in our beds, doing every filthy deed possible. We wanted to her those screams and begs and sweet moans.

Everything.

She's so beautiful. Innocent. Pretty.

Mila's not like any other women and we're grateful for that.

All I want is for that gorgeous long black hair to wrapped around my fist as I pound into that pretty pink cunt of hers from behind. It was harder than we thought to not give her the pleasure she begged us for. But since she enjoyed the spanking too much, the orgasm denial had become the actual punishment in the end.

Fucking masochist.

Now looking at her. My only thoughts are, are the fuck is she going to react now that she's not high off on lust.

. . .

"Love." Christian cupped her cheeks, squishing her face together.

She blushed looking away. What was she thinking.

She got off him and walked into her bathroom. Clearly looking in the mirror to see what her ass looks like when she gasps. Almost horrified.

Her ass was purple and our different hand prints could be seen on it.

Just staring at herself, she eventually looked to us as tears started to form in her eyes.

"Baby." Ronan got out the chair and walked to her. He pulled her into his chest wrapping his arms securely around her. She dug her face into his chest, her hands fitting his dress shirt and he whispered something in her ear to which she nodded at.

"There's absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about, angel." He reassured.

She wouldn't let him go and I would have to admit that I was a little jealous right now.

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. Whimpering when his hands rested under her ass.

"We need to talk." Ronan then murmured.

He sat down on her bed with her still attached to him. Whimpering again when her ass touched his thighs.

"It's over, isn't it." She bit her lip.

"What's over, angel?" I frowned.

What could be over?

"Our friendship." She whispered.

"No it's not. Well that's unless you want it to be over." Ronan said making my heart speed up.

"No, of course not. But...." She argued.

Christian tilted his head. "But?"

She bit her lip. "What if it could be more?"

We definitely didn't think about this or if she would even consider asking this.

"It's your choice whether you want us to be more, princess." I explained.

That lovely blush came again. "It is?"

"Yes." I walked up to her, took her from Ronan and pulled her to my chest, caressing her cheekbone with my knuckles.

"Can I have time to think about it?" She asked and we nodded.

. . .

Right now she's sitting on Ronan's lap with her head in his neck as he does work.

I'm marking essays and so is Christian when Mila's phone starts ringing.

She whispers something to Ronan and he nods and grabs her phone, giving it to her.

She looks at the caller and immediately gets off Ronan and walks off to her room closing the door.

We all look to each other, arch our eyebrows before looking towards her door.

Who was calling her that she didn't want us to hear the conversation.

I don't think I'd be able to stay here if I found out she was talking to a boy and liked him.

We here something fall on the floor and we all stand up when the door opens and see her with proper clothes on.

"Stay with me dad. I'll be there soon. Don't hang up okay." She says and rushes to the door and opens it before turning around.

"My dad's in trouble and he needs me, can one of you take me, please."

"We'll take you." We leave as she locks her door and she stays on the phone the whole drive.

As soon as we make it to where he is, she jumps out the car and runs to where her dad's body is lying, calling for an ambulance.

"M-Mila. I'm so sorry baby. I wish I could go back and change the past. You didn't deserve what your mother and I did to you. I know you still struggle with it till this day. I hope you can truly forgive me one day." he speaks as blood flows out of his mouth.

"You're going to be okay dad, don't speak like that okay. Help is coming." She says as his eyes close.

"D-Dad. Come on stay with me." She cries patting his cheek.

Walking up to her I gentle grab her. "He's gone baby." She thrashes in my arms but I don't let her go.

"No, no, no. I just got him back. He can't leave me, he promised." She cries in defeat.

The sound of the ambulance pulling enters my ears and I look behind me and see the paramedics running towards us.

They start CPR and carrying on for a few minutes until one of them shouts that they got a pulse.

They immediately put him on a stretcher and asks whose related to him.

"I'm his daughter." She responds.

"Alright ma'am you can get into the back but the rest of you have to drive to the hospital. Just follow us and you can get through." The one says and closes the door when she gets in, holding her dad's hand.

" The one says and closes the door when she gets in, holding her dad's hand