𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

I've decided to go back to campus so that I attend the last two classes for English and Psychology

I know that means, I'm going to see them but right now that's that's whole point but I can't let them know that yet.

I miss them so so much.

It pains me to think that they could've moved on to someone else. I just hope they know I haven't. I could never. They've changed my life in a good and bad way.

Mostly bad but I think I'm ready to put that behind me because I know that they're just trying to protect me.

I don't know how dad knew I was going to attend the last few classes when he introduced Rowan and I and was talking about how he can accompany me during classes unless he forgot that I was still doing online.

Packing my laptop and stationary into my bag, I go to mycloset and change into a simple outfit complied of my obsidian's, black leggings and a black long sleeve shirt and I take a sweatshirt just incase I get cold.

Leaving my room, I pick up my bag and see Rowan eating breakfast, dressed in casual clothing to blend in. Which consisted of blue jeans, slightly baggy and a white shirt with sneakers. He looked hot.

Turns out the dean was fine Rowan pretending to be a student for my safety and Nathaniel and Christian were informed that he was just a transfer student that has been caught up with notes and everything.

So that meant that I had to teach me basically everything over the past semester.

So that if Christian or Nathaniel asked him a question he could at least answer one. But he'd be next to me so if he couldn't I'd just give him the answer.

"Ready to go?" I ask once he finishes his breakfast. He nods and takes my bag and just as I'm about to protest he raises a eyebrow at me as if daring me to argue with him so I keep my mouth shut.

"To be honest, I'm grateful you have a car because I was thinking of getting my own but I haven't driven in a while and I'm kind of scared to try again." I say once we get into his car.

He chuckles at me before starting the car and turning up the heater.

It was obviously a quick drive to campus and as we made our way through the grounds people glanced at us before a group of girls consisted of three girls came up us. For a minute I thought they were after Rowan but instead they turned to me.

"You're really beautiful and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" My eyebrows rose in shock.

Their talking to me.

"I'm sorry but I'm already taken." Not knowing what else to say to them as they frown in disappointment before the one who addressed me speaks up.

"No problem, he or she is real lucky. Have a great day gorgeous." she winks at me before walking away. I blush at what just happened, still in disbelief.

Rowan smirks at me before he carries on walking toward the lecture building. I walk behind him as I catch the same girls eye.

Shaking my head, I ignore her and carry on walking to class. The incident replaying in my head for the rest of the morning.

Just as I'm about to start class the doors open and my breath hitches in my throat

She's here.

I stare at her and that's when I notice Rowan next to her. Her bodyguard disguising himself as a student just to protect her.

Hopefully he doesn't give me problems or else I'll show him whose boss in here.

"Social phobia, also known as social anxiety, is a common disabling anxiety disorder that affects around twenty-one point four one percent of people worldwide at any given time. Social anxiety is typically when people have a sense of indescribable dread in such occasions as simple social interactions. This genetic disorder can impact one’s life as the person affected is in a constant state of agonising anxiety over everything they do, think or say and this can put a huge strain on them as it tends to consume them. This type of Social phobia often tends to appear around the age of thirteen in males or females. Having social anxiety can lower someone's self-esteem which causes a link with depression or panic attacks often altering their life course." my eyes sweep over every student occasionally sticking to Mila.

Once I realise I'm staring, I clear my throat and carry on with the lecture.

I talk about the pros and cons of having social anxiety, how to deal with it and overcome it.

"Who here suffers with social anxiety? Let's see whose brave enough to out their hands up." About roughly eighteen hands go up including Mila's.

"Whose started before the age of 10?" Only Mila's hand goes up and immediately I come to an understanding.

Nodding my head, I ask again. "Whose started during high school?"

A few more hands go up and then I ask my final question.

"Whose started when they came to university?" The rest of them put their hands up.

A students hand stays up, calling on them they stand up.

"May I ask what caused Mila's social anxiety to start before she was ten?" I clench my jaw as his question angers me.

"You want to ask, you ask privately. This is not the place or time for these type of questions." I say harshly which has him gulping.

From the corner of my eye I see Mila frown.

Sighing, I wipe a hand down my face.

I need to catch a hold of myself, seriously.
Realising I'm once again staring at Mila has Rowan frowning at me then her before he glares at me.

Ignoring him, I give the class work to do for the next forty-five minutes and then leave to my office.

Closing the door a bit too harshly, I take a seat at my desk.

Dropping my head in my hands, I groan in frustration. I can't do this. I can't pretend nothing happened between us.

It seems to be so easy for her to ignore me that it actually pains me, that she can't even acknowledge me.

I'll talk to her after class.