𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

dedicated to d3vilwritez

"Hello?"

My gaze shoots up towards her. She's finally awake. It's already been a day and a half since she arrived.

"Вы еще говорите по-русски голубь?" I ask but she keeps quiet.

(You still speak Russian dove?)

"Да." She speaks up, moving her head around, whimpering in pain.

(Yes I do.)

She can't see me since she's blindfolded.

It shouldn't turn me on seeing her tied up and blinded in this type of situation but it does.

Walking to her with the cream I bought for her and crouching down. "У вас большой синяк на шее, могу ли я нанести немного крема, чтобы помочь ему?"

(You have a big bruise around your neck, may I please apply some cream to help it.)

"Да." She nods, whimpering again when my fingers spread the cream around the bruise.

(Yes.)

My body lights up at just touching her, the feeling of electricity going through me.

She also shivers at my touch but says nothing.

"Все сделано." I say, getting up and washing my hands in the bathroom connected to the room.

(All done)

"Спасибо." Her voice small and quiet.

(Thank you)

"Это удовольствие, голубь." I smirk even though she can't see me.

(It's a pleasure, dove)

Switching back to english. "Why am I here" her voice hesitant.

"You'll find out soon, dove. I promise. I'm not going to hurt you either or do anything else to you." I promise, truly meaning it. It would break me to hurt her.

That's why I'll kill anyone who does because that means they're hurting me as well.

. . .

"May you please take the blindfold off, it's irritating my eyes." She asks and I immediately get up and untie the material.

Pulling it away from her face I see her blink her eyes to adjust to the light before I see her stunning eyes.