𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

It's been two weeks now and I'm not going to lie but I actually miss everyone and everyone being dad of course, Rowan, Grayson and Lily, Ronan, Nathaniel and Christian

I've started to get bored and Rhys has been trying to entertain me but it hasn't helped.

I can tell he likes me, he sends lots of signals.

Like stroking my hair when he thinks I'm asleep and him literally saying it aloud while I was fake sleeping.

I've come to like him and actually remembered why he looks so familiar, it's because he was the boy that stuck up for me when I was five and everyone made fun of me because of my eyes.

Even if seven years old, I actually find it hot. All of them are hot. Rhys, Rowan, Ronan, Nathaniel and Christian all being older than me by more than five years.

I guess I'm into the older type, the mature type who have tattoos and wear rings on their fingers. Have back muscles that make your panties wet, abs for days, huge arms especially biceps and so on.

I stop fantasizing about them and find Rhys watching me with a smile on his face.

"I remember you now." I blurt out before smacking my hand over my mouth.

He smiles at my words before speaking up. "I'm glad, now I have to go meet with a few friends but I should be back by the night or even the morning."

I frown at his words. Is he going to meet up with a girl?

Woah, slow down girl. I shouldn't care at all. He kidnapped me after all.

I can't fall for him as well.

"Okay."

. . .

I'm sneaking into his office to try and get a hold of my phone. See if he maybe has it hidden in one of his drawers.

After searching all of draws, I find it in the last one.

I quickly turn it on before someone comes.

I hope there isn't cameras in here. Because if they are and I misplace something and he gets suspicious then he'll look at the footage to see what happened to it or where it went and then find me stealing back my phone.

Once it turns on, I quickly go to my contact and call my dad.

. . .

Mila: Dad? Hello?

Dad: MILA! Oh my gosh, where are you? Are you okay? Are you hurt?

Mila: I'm okay dad, I don't know where I am though. Some man by the name of Rhys kidnapped me and he's boy from when I was fighting and getting bullied. Remember?