𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

It's been about three weeks since that situation between Christian, Nathaniel and I

I've been honestly impressed by the behaviour from the three of them. They have been respecting me and my decisions, supporting me, beening honest to me all the time and giving me space at the same time.

I'm proud of the effort they have put into getting my trust back and I think I'm ready to take them back for sure.

I just feel like it's been a too short amount of time that I've come to trust them again. But at the same time I yearn to be with them again.

My thoughts evolve around them and them only. Okay not just them still Niya which doesn't help since I bumped into her about a week ago at the book shop.

Twisted Love by Ana Huang the book cover reads.

Reading the back of the blurb I step back only to bump into someone.

Turning around I see a familiar figure, Niya.

"Hey Mila." She smirks at me.

"Hi Niya, how are you?"

"I'm even better now, thanks. How are you?" She says.

"I'm good, you also looking for some books?" I ask.

"Sure." She says making me confused.

"Anyways it was nice seeing you again." I smile at her when it comes to realisation that we're both the same height.

"I was hoping you could give me your number." She smiles genuinely at me.

"Of course." She grabs her phone and unlocks it before giving it to me and I type in my number and name before giving it back to her.

"Thanks babe. I'll text you for sure."

"No problem." I smile at her as she walks backwards while checking me out before sending me a wink and leaving.

I can't say whether she was actually there for books or because of me cause she didn't leave with one and that was the only time I saw her throughout the entire store.

And now we've messaging throught the day everyday so far, she's really nice and interesting.

I guess I can call her my first true friend for the first time and honestly it's sad.

I just woke up and I've been staring blankly at the wall, contemplating my life choices.

And also what happens next between all of us.

I'm about to close my eyes when I here a scream from the living room.

Jumping out of bed, I run out my room to see Lily on her side crying as blood seeps out her head.