𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

(1 and half months later)

Monday

. . .

It was my 19th birthday a few weeks ago. Now it's the 23rd of May and it was only my dad and I. It was weird because he actually made my day amazing.

He took me out for breakfast then made me go shopping with him and got his nails done with me, agreed to wax his eyebrows and legs then regretted while it was happening. Then we got lunch and chilled at my place because I still refuse to go to his home.

We bonded over F1 and watched Drive To Survive, all four seasons in just two days and then went out for dinner at McDonald's.

It was the best birthday that I can remember having. Dad and I are getting closer and I'm slowly starting to trust him more. I guess you can say that I'm also because protective of him especially with me used to being with them and I'm not taking chances anymore.

I also decided to carry on with online classes and the dean hasn't come forward with any complaints or bothered to ask why which I'm grateful for.

I'm in my history class right now but I can't seem to focus. I think it's because I was told that finals start in just two weeks so ten more school days.

That means I'm going to have to go onto campus when finals start because English and Psychology require for me to write in class not online.

But it's only for those two classes that I'm having a problem with although I understand why.

I started studying already because I'm writing History first but my constant day dreaming isn't helping me.

Sighing in relief when the professor ends the class, I leave the call and walk to my fridge to grab the milk for some tea.

I haven't been going to the café because I didn't want to take the risk of seeing one of them especially since it's also their favourite café.

I wonder if they have a new women, I mean I wouldn't be surprised if they did because it's understandable after all.

I ended it with them and they're really really good looking men who are mature and broody and sexy.

I cut off my thoughts before I picture something I don't want to right now and finish making my tea.

When my phone rings, I pick it up and see a private number calling.

Answer it all I hear is heavy breathing. "Hello?" When I hear no response I cut the call as I feel like I'm suddenly being watched.

Looking around I hear footsteps by my door. My heart pounds against my chest in fear.

Was there actually somebody at my door or am I just going crazy.

I instantly open my phone and go to Ronan's number when reality hits me.

I don't have the right to call them anymore. I'm the one who broke it up.