Chapter 20

Death is something that everyone fears, something everyone knows will one day take them. So what happens when you meet death face to face? do you welcome it? or do you fight it? if you welcome it, you give up any chance of life....but if you fight it....it gives death more of a reason to force you into it...so what would you do?

Well what did I do? I did both. I knew that apart of me was going to be left in the underworld, I just didn't know which part. I felt light, and buzzy....being dead was weird, but I was still at my old house. Everything had stopped and all I see is Hayden' tear filled eyes crying over my lifeless body. I felt my throat constrict as I sobbed. How dare Hades do this to me! I was not born for this! I was entitled to a life and how dare he cut it short!! I feel as if I am being enveloped by a hot white light, so bright I can see. I feel everything turn again and it stops again. Life is going, but they have stopped to stare at me. I hear sobbing which breaks my Heart in two pieces. I hear a loud growl come from Hades. I look at him and see something different, not the high mighty king here makes him self seem to be, but a scared old man who wont give up. I feel a hand on my shoulder and see my mother, and my grandmother and my great grandmother, 4 generations back, and i see all of the woman in my family looking tall and proud of who they are. We bear down on hades and his minions, and he does not look happy. 

"Why aren't you dead yet? You should be dead along with the rest of your family." I hear vicious growls sound behind me, even my own voice.  

"how dare you speak of my family that way! You killed us, and for that, you will pay." I feel my mum and grandmothers fly at Hades and I hear his screams as they tear at his skin with claw like hands. I feel a strange pull towards Hayden as his tears touch my face. I feel myself being sucked back into my body, and when I open my eyes I see someone who I know will always take care of me. I touch his cheek and his eyes open. They are filled with tears, and I wipe away the ones that slip down his cheek. I sit up without a word and walk over to see Hades pinned down by a special force. I feel my self become extremely lethal. 

"I will not kill you, because if I do, then he will become Hades, and as much as i know he won't turn out like you, he is certain he will" Hades laughs hysterically.

"Oh he will turn out like me dear, you wait and see! when i am gone, he will turn into a monster just like me, and then what are you going to do? your heart already belongs to him! so if you love him so much you will not care if he is a monster will you?" He Laughs even more which makes me angry. I throw my hand out and his mouth shuts and his moving stops and he looks at me with a craziness in his eyes.

"He will never be a monster. Not like you, Not like anyone." Hades Expression changes and the bond i put on him breaks, and he stands there looking half hysterical, and half crazy.

"We shall see then, shan't we?" He spin around, grabs one of his minions daggers and plunges it into his own chest. Everything goes in slow motion as i see what happens next. Blue light emits from Hades, and its explodes out of his chest like a wave of power. It sweeps the whole yard, and when it hits Hayden, He clutches his chest as he gasps in pain and screams my name as he falls to the ground. I scream his name, but i hear nothing. I try to run to him, but im not going fast enough and i seem to stumble. I finally reach him after what seems like years. I grip his hand and hold his head in my lap as i cry and rock back and forward begging him to wake up. I feel him stir...but something is different. I call his name but he does not open his eyes. I look up and see all of Hades minions gone, and Hades body a pile of ashes. I see my mothers bright light come forward and i look up at her sadly.

"Why wont he open his eyes?" i say panicked. She kneels next to me and takes my hands in her hands.

"He is in a coma. He is transitioning from his normal self to a mighty god. It will be taxing and hard. He can hear every word you say, but he cannot move. It might take him weeks, months, to wake up, but when he does, you must be prepared for what you will find. He will not be the same Hayden." I feel tears well in my eyes.

"Yes he will! he will be the same, being Hades will not change him!" My mother sighs as she looks deep into my eyes.

"With this amount of power he will not be able to handle what happens." I let my tears run free as i look down at Hayden, looking so peaceful.

"Until then, what do i do?" i say, never looking at my mother.

"You must get ready for visitors." this time i look up at her confused.

"Visitors?" she sighs.

"There will be a few gods coming to meet you... to discuss the fate of Hayden" i look at her confused.

"Fate?" she nods sadly.

"Whether they let him be, or strip his powers away from him." i look at her with hope in my eyes.

"They can strip him of his powers? so he will be normal again." she shakes her head, hating what she was going to say next.

"No.....If they strip away his powers.....he dies."

Everything turns black