Chapter 11

I have a dream that night. i'm in a dark cold place...and i'm not alone. i know i'm not because i can hear them whisper.

It's her! she is here!! we can now be free!!

let us get her now, while she stands there

These voices send shivers up my spine... and not in the good way. i hear one voice that makes my hair stand on end.

He will stop at nothing to get you...and when you do, you will be mine

I wake up tangled in my sheets, my palms sweaty and slick. i wipe them in my pants and look out the curtain. It's just breaking dawn, so i get up and i put some trainers on and go for a run.

The air is chilly as i start off on a jog, and i feel out of shape as i start puffing. i keep on running until i hit the local park and start running back. The neighbor hood is exactly how it used to be, pristine and clean. As i get back to the house, i hear shouting and frown as i walk through the door and see Hayden throwing things at the wall.

"WHERE IS SHE!!" he yells, making me cringe.

"I don't know! i didn't go into her room like you told me!!" i hear Leo say trying to convince Hayden.

"WELL FIND HER!"  he yells even louder, and i swear the room shakes.

"um..." i say quietly. i see Hayden stop throwing things, and turns in my direction. He is shaking violently and his eyes are black instead of dark blue.

'What's going on?" i say slightly confused at his action. He stalks forward and envelops me into his arms, breathing deeply. Little electric currents run through every part of my body that is touching him, which makes me shiver. The smell of him fills my head and i breath deeply, not getting enough. His hands rest on my waist.

"Hayden?" i ask in a whisper.

"Don't ever leave again, do you hear me? he will come and take you away from me." he nuzzles my neck which makes me sigh.

"I can't have that." i put my hands on his stomach and feel his very toned abs. i push him away slightly and see Leo over his shoulder looking....jealous?

"Im going to find Paige" Leo announces loudly, and disapering.