Chapter 34-Shes mine, hes hers

When I wake, the sun is softly shining in my eyes, birds are singing, and the campfire had gone out. I wipe my eyes before sitting up and stretching, looking at my surroundings. Lucas was still asleep, snoring his gaint head off. I slowly get up, and wander around. I don't wander to far before I hear the sound of a water fall and a stream. I walk towards the sound, feeling the air get slightly damper as I walk through the shrubs, seeing a beautiful water fall surrounded by trees. It came crashing down into a deep looking pool. The water looked so cold and inviting. I look around before quickly taking my clothes off and cautiously stepping into the water. It wasn't cold, but tempreture warm. I walked in waist deep before diving in, the water rushing over my head. I bob back up, keeping my shoulders under the water. I slowly paddle my way over to the waterfall, and find a rock ledge. I look around checking no one is here and lift myself onto it, feeling the medium pressure water hit my back and shoulders. I let it run over my hair, the water massaging my skin, washing away the dirt. I hold my face under the water, little pools of it getting in my mouth. It tasted fresh and clean. I hear the rustle of leaves and I quickly hide behinde the waterfall. I hear the water as it is being disturbed my something. I look around the waterfall and see Kaelib waste deep in the water. My mind instantly goes to the inviting V shape carved into his hips, but I blush and cuss myself for thinking such things. He looks around before diving. I look around for an escape, but I can't find one. He would see me either way. I mentally kick myself for not thinking this through. I look back around but I still cannot see him.

"Looking for someone?"

A voice say behinde me. I Freeze and turn my head to see Kaelib propped up on the rocks, looking at my ass.  I shru"No one in particular, i was just enjoying the veiw."

i say, slowly feeling selfconsious of my behind. He chuckles.

"Well my veiw is much better."

He says gruffly, which makes everything tingle. I walk around the waterfall and quickly slip into the water. I see Kaelibs head pop up as he searches for me. When he spots me he smiles and dolphin dives. I blush as his head comes close to my waist as he comes up for air. He smiles, water beads dripping from his hair into his eyes. I swim alittle closer making sure our bodies dont touch, before I move the hair out of his eyes. I smile as I look into them, makin?g my Heart Melt. He gives a crooked smile which makes me smile wider.

"You're so beautiful"

He says softly as his finger tips caress my cheek. I blush deeply. He smiles and rubs his thumb over my cheek.

"And cute at the same time."

He says as he leans down, his hand resting on my waist as he softly pulls me closer. His lips are on mine, and his hands rest just above my butt, while our bodies are pressed together. I feel my nipples harden, and he feels them too. He snakes one hand all around my waist, the other softly trailing through the water up to my chest, caressing the side of my breast, making me moan. He kisses my n.eck tenderly, as I tangle my fingers in his hair, closing my eyes at the waves of pleasure I was getting.

"Let me mark you" He says, almost a whisper. I open my eyes and see .him looking at me, his eyes not black with lust...but blue with love. I didn't know what marking was, but whe he said it, it felt right.

"W-will it hurt?" I say nervously. He continues to kiss my neck, then softly nibble the spot where my neck joins my shoulders.

"Only for a second." He whispers in my ear. I nod, and wraps my arms around his shoulders. He purrs in pleasure as he sucks on the same spot, before biting it. Hard. I gasp, but what once was pain, was now imense pleasure that was coursing through my body. He continued to kiss and suck on the spot before softly kissing my lips.