Chapter 35-Training.

Lena couldn't believe how old I was, and that I had a twin sister. She was also curious as to what was going on between me and Kaelib. I blush hard.

"He's...uh...my mate." Lena gasps and hugs me tightly.

"OMG you're my siister now!" She claps in happiness. I smile and blush. Carlisle walks in with a gaint smile on his face, Lucas following him I frown, as they both have identical giant smiles on their faces.

"What's up with you two?" Lucas laces his arm around Carlisles waist.

"We'll we're mates." I feel my mouth drop as Carlisle blushes bright red. He hides his face in Lucas's neck, Carlisle smaller than Lucas. Lucas chuckles and runs his hands down his sides.

"Oh My Gods!!! That is amazing!" I say. I felt so happy for Carlisle. Kaelib walks in rubbing the back of his neck.

"What's wrong?" I say worried. He shakes his head as he rests his hands on my waist.

"He knows where she is, but he cannot tell me. He says it will determine what happens in your life next. Remember, she can't be killed unless you are killed aswell." I huff in annoyance.

"Can we go after then?" Kaelib shrugs.

"We'll have to ask Sev." I sigh and nod. Kaelib looks at Lucas.

"You. Need to explain in detail why you are here." He nods. We gather everyone and sit at the table as Lucas starts his story.

"Hades, as you know, wants Shadows twin sister. I do not know anything about her, but she smells the same. I was orderd by Hades to find and kill Shadows twin. But the smell led me here." Kaelib frowns.

"What happens when he finds out you're missing?" He freezes. Kaelib gets up slamming his hands on the table, leaning towards Lucas, angry.

"You come here and in danger my mate?!" I grab Kaelibs hand, feeling him calm down instantly. he sits down, pulling me onto his lap and burying his face into my neck. I look over at Lucas.

"I'm sorry, he's just worried." Lucas nods.

"Its understandable. He wants to protect his mate." I feel him kiss my shoulder as he rests his chin on it.

"To answer your question Kaelib, I am not completely sure what he will do. He will either think I am dead, or he will come looking for me. I shall sleep in that cabin out in vancouver until this all dies down." Carlisles face panics.

"I'm coming with you then." Lucas growls lowly before softly kissing Carlisle on the lips.

"We will talk about it later." Lucas looks back at me as he smiles. I smile back and he continues talking.

"I've heard snippets of convosations. Something about Hades son being the girls mate." Rath raises an eyebrow.

"Well couldn't he stop Hades?" Lucas shakes his head.

"Hayden isn't to full power yet. He won't be until Hades dies. When Hades dies, Hayden will take over his spot...but there's a catch." We wait for him to speak.

"When Hayden becomes Hades...he will be more powerfull than ever. He will try and kill his mate...then you." He says the last part to me. Kaelib growls lightly in my ear, and I turn my head slightly and kiss his cheek. I look back at Lucas.

"Is there anything we can do?" A small playfull smile dances on his lips.

"We train."

And that's exactly what we do.