Chapter 12

After my little.....PDA with Hayden, i wonder about Leo. Chuckling starts in my head.

He is jealous my dear, i am surprise you do not see what is so obviously in front of you.

Says Raeli. i sigh and shake my head.

well don't you go getting a crush on me you hear? i say in my head. he chuckles.

I wont dear.

i smile to myself as i walk out in to the backyard, and feel the chilly air on my head and in my lungs. i breath deep and feel eyes on my back. i spin around and see Hayden walking towards me out of the kitchen. i frown when he wont stop walking and walks straight past me into the little shed. i follow and see him setting up yellow candels.

"You only have five days left, and we need to get you ready, i can slow time down, but only a little, so we need to get practising."

The rest of the day i spent in sweat where as Hayden spent it in tormenting me. i learnt how to conjure up a decent ball of light that would knock Hayden over, and i learnt how to properly control a dead body.

"Raise the dead bunny." Hayden say to me. i look at him weirdly.

"But i don't want to, the bunny's dead, and it should stay dead." he gives me 'the look' and i know, not to argue with 'the look'.

i focus on any thing i feel, like an invisible jellyfish. i feel it floating around the edge of my......i don't know what to call it, but lets just call it my aura. i pull that jellyfish into my aura and feel it get angry at being disturbed. i hear the earth crack, and out pops......something made of tufts of fur and bones. Hayden nods at it and it hisses at him. He looks at me.

"Now tell it to attack that tree." in my head, i tell it to attack the tree and it does. i look at Hayden.

'What is the point of this?" he sighs.

"This is what dark magic feels like, but you are both light and dark, so we are going to summon a light spirit." i raise an eyebrow at him but shrug it off.

"So what do i do?" i say clapping my hands together.

"Close your eyes." again with the eye closing? i close my eyes, and focus on his voice.

"OK, now i want you to feel everything around you...except the dead rabbit." the rabbit hisses at Hayden and i giggle.

"Focus" he barks so i shut up. i focus on Hayden's breathing, then another sound comes into my eardrums. The slow rhythmic sound of....a heart?

Thump-Thump, Thump-Thump

The sound of the birds chirping gets louder and louder till i cant hear anything but a light buzzing sound. i open my eyes and everything is....floating sort of.... everything looks like it is underwater and everything is slowed down. i watch Hayden and walk over to him and walk around in a circle. i feel the birds chips getting louder and louder and then there is a sharp 'Snap' and Hayden is walking toward where i was standing, but stops and turns around. i see a small smile appear in his lips which make me smile because of how lovely it is.

"You did it!" he says amazed. i feel my self get giddy and light. i see a sort of.....yellow glow appear on the grass. i turn around to see if the sun has exploded, but the sun looks fine. i frown and the light disappears. i look up at Hayden and he looks bewildered.

"What did you do?" he whispers. i shake my head.

"I don't know."

Hayden's P.O.V

i watch as a yellow glow comes form my angle, making her look like the true being she is. I feel as if i am going to explode with the amount of effort it is taking me not to make her mine. She turns to see what the yellow glow is. She frowns and the glow starts to disappear.

"What did you do?" i whisper, wanting her to do it again.

"I don't know' she says sounding as if it's a bad thing what she just did.

* * *

Hayden P.O.V

I did some study while my angel was asleep and found out that the key to true light.....was true happiness. In order for her to defeat......him.....she had to be happy. I stand and pace. I will make her happy. That is what mates are for.

DUN DUN DUN 

LOVE YOU ALL

-A