chapter 27- You're not my family

as I plunge towards the ground I hear little war cries as the first figures follow me. I'm falling towards the ground, but I grip a pole that comes into veiw and use my momentum to swing myself onto a lower roof, where I roll and keep running. as I run, I see the other figures doing exactly what I do....but diffrently. they jump, and flip and do what I do. I jump onto a smaller roof, and in view comes a building higher than the one j am on. I run faster and leap, gripping the side of the building, flipping up and running again. I hear squeels of laughter, which makes me smile a little. we were going so fast, it was almost as if....we were apart of the shadows. 

I continue running and bunny hop over some air vent on the roofs. the start to slope, which makes me run In the middle of the rooves, I run and jump, flipping off of the roof and landing in a crouch. the figures all pass me, and I turn to my left and start running on the poles connecting buildings together. I run faster ad faster, feeling light. I do a jay jump off of a small roof, landing in the middle of the lamp lit street. I feel all the figures watching me, but they do not follow me. I give a low whistle and walk with Severus back to our apartment.

Kaelibs p.o.v

I smile as we sail through the air, doing a form of parkour as we fly over the roofs. I watch her lead, her figure moving in unspeakable ways it makes my inside burn. she flips onto the pavement and slows down, knowing full well, not one of us would follow her. she whistles for Severus who appears next to her and they walk off down the street. I hear Rath give a wolf whistle. 

"daaamn that girl can move!" I whip around towards him and growl lowly. 

"think of her like that again and I will lock you out in the sun for a whole day" a look of terror crosses his face, him knowing full well I will keep to my word. 

"She's amazing! can we keep her, pleeease kaelib?" Katrina begs. I smile. my baby girl had already gotten a hold on them, and I knew she would be great. One by one they leave and shadow travel back to the house. I stand up from my crouching position and do a twist flip off of the building and travle back, and away, from my baby girl.

Shadows p.o.v

when I wake the events of last night come crashing down on me, and I smile at the acceleratiom I felt. I get up and stretch, giving Severus a pat. I breathe in and frown. Food smells were coming from god knows what place. I walk into the kitchen and see a not on the table.

Come and join us on the roof

I frown and jump out of my window, scaling the wall and haul myself up onto the roof. the sight stuns me. There is more people on my roof than I have ever socialised with!! Some were o deck chairs, some were on the side of the building talking with eachother, and Trude, Prudence and Tommy were around a small table of food eating. I cautiously walk towards the table and all the talking stops as everyone stares at me. I feel small electric shocks emmit all over my body as I feel Kaelibs power getting closer and closer. I turn and face him. 

"what the hell dude?" I say trying to keep my voice steady. He smirks which makes me blush and look away. 

"this, is your family Shadow" I feel anger boil in my blood at the word 'family' 

"my family? the only family I have ever had is prudence and Sev. I have been alone for more than 50 years, and you Mention family, where were you huh? where were you, when I woke up huh? when I didnt even Fucking know where I was, what to eat, where to sleep, where were you?" I yell. I only stare at him. the one who turned everything to shit. Pain sets in his eyes as I start to cry. He walks towards me, but I step back, shaking my head and running back down the roof to my bedroom. I close the door and let out my Heart aching sobs. I hear a knock on my bedroom window, and outside is a young adult, early twenties looking through my window. I slowly open the window and look at him. he had Jet black hair with deep deep green eyes, almost black, but not quiet. he was tall and lean, with pale white skin. he steps into my room and gives me a small kind smile.