chapter 29-OMG they kissed!

My Heart stops beating as he looks at me. I look away and feel my whole face heat up. Carlisle makes his way towards me, but Kaelib growls, still not fazing Carlisle, although he doesn't sit as close as he was before. 

"Well that wasn't awkward!" Ness says cheerily. Carlisle glares at her as Kealib starts pacing the room. 

"Something is happening down In the shadow lands...something is wrong." Rath shakes his head. 

"Why should that mean anything to us?" Kaelib shakes his head. 

"It shouldn't, but nothing like this has happened in...well, ever." Katrina nods. 

"Kaelibs right, plus, it is our history." I sit there silently as they have their convosation about the things I know nothing of. I get up, looking around to see if anyone would notice. I walk down the hallway and up the spiral stairs, intrigued as to why there were so many floors for only 7 people. The first floor had 3 bedrooms, all spaced out evenly with a small bathroom. The second floor had two bedrooms and a big bathroom, with a whole wall as a mirror, with a bath on one side of the room and a shower in the opposite corner. The last floor had one bedroom in it. I didn't want to be rude, but a certain smell hit my nose, which made my knees week and my head light. the smell was so mouthwatering I could've dribbled. I follow my nose to the bedroom an open the door. What I saw took my breath away. The room was light and the wall facing towards the forest, the one with the balcony on it, was made of glass. The scenary was so green and full of life. I walk out onto the balcony where fresh air bursts across my face.  

"You know, sneaking off withought telling anyone where you're going is rude" I jump as I hear Kaelibs deep voice just behinde me. I turn and go to glare at him, but his eyes hold a tinge of kindness. I turn back towards the forest and shrug. 

"Its not like anyone missed me." I feel a large hand rest on my hip which makes my breath hitch, and my Heart beat faster as his breath blows against my neck. 

"I missed you" he says quietly. The shocks that regester in my body makes me feel hot. I feel his other hand sweep the hair off of my shoulder, and then his lips are on my skin. My body shivers at his touch, his lips, as they trail across my shoulder, leaving a line of sweet bliss. His lips are off of my skin for a split second, before I am spun around and my wrists are pinned up above me, his body pressed against mine. I have to look up so I can see him, and when my chin is up far enough is lips are on my throat which makes me moan slightly. He tenses which makes me think what I did was wrong. 

"s-sorry" my trembling voice says, but in that moment, his lips are on mine. The sweet taste of him fills my mouth as his tongue explores mine. His hand roam from my waist to my ribs, then to my hips as he presses against me. A small gasp escapes my mouth as his chest brushes against mne, making my panties wet. He pulls back, which makes me whimper at the loss of his touch. he sniffs and I tense, knowing what he can smell. 

"I can smell your wetness baby girl" His eyes meet mine, which are pitch black with lust. He nuzzles my neck. 

"Say my name" I want to moan it, but his touch is to much and I lose my voice. "Say it" he demands in a growl as he softly bites the skin in the hollow of my neck.  

"Kaelib" I gasp and moan at the same time. He growls in approval. The door is Flung open and I hear a small 'oh'. I look over and see Lena standing there looking awkward. Kaelib growls and I blush. 

"uh...Eddy wanted to know wheather or not you wanted to go hunting." Kaelib looks down at me with a look if hunger which makes my legs buckle slightly and he leans towards me and whispers only so I can hear. 

"we will finish this later."

Kaelibs p.o.v

As I leave, her face is flushed, and her lips are swollen. she looks so beautifull. I almost didn't want to leave, but I didn't want to scare her off with how much I wanted her. As I leave I pass Lena, I look down at my little sister. 

"I beg of you, don't tell stories of when we were young" she winks and laughs as I leave, making me alittle scared of what I would come back to.

Shadows p.o.v

as he leaves, my face flushes a deep red when Lena giggles. 

"well, that was a sight for my eyes wasn't it?" she has a southern drawl that makes her sound mature. I just laugh nervously. she comes over to me and puts an arm around my shoulder. 

"naw sweetie, its ok! I wont tell, besides, my big brother knows somethings about me that the others don't know" I frown at her. 

"He's your brother?" she nods and sighs. 

"unfortunatly, yes, but I love him, just like I love the rest of y'all" I smile slightly as she pulls me down the stairs.

Turns out Eddy and Kaelib went hunting, but Carlisle stayed with us. There had been a question I had been dying to ask him but it seemed rude. A short laugh comes from Carlisle as he sees my face. I frown at him. 

"what?" he shakes his head smiling. 

"What ever you are thinking about is either a math problem, or you're trying hard not to shit yourself" Katrina giggles. I roll my eyes, easing up on my frown. Ness waggles her eye brows at Carlisle who then throws a cushion at her. 

"I know exactly what she was thinking" Ness says and I look at her like she's crazy. Carlisle shakes his head as he speaks to me. 

"no, she doesn't, but its a question that is asked a lot, so go on hun, ask away." I blush as i look down. 

"if you know what I'm going to ask, why don't you just answer?" he chuckles ad moves around the counter to give me a hug. 

"Yes hun, I am gay, a faggot, a homosexual, what ever you wanna call it, I, Carlisle the shadow, like men" I giggle at his forwardness. He even did the gay walk, which made us all giggle. I stop as it hits me. 

"they don't know do they?" he slings his arm around my shoulders. 

"Oh, they know...but he doesn't." him as in Kaelib? 

"but I thought Kaelib was the leader of the group?"

Carlisle let's out a bellowing laugh.

"We let him think he is." I frown.

"isn't that false hope?" Ness snorts a laughter.

"Its not False hope if there is no hope." I shrug.

For the rest of the day we do nothing and lounge about telling stories.....that is until I feel a slight pain in my chest.

"Ow" I say as I rub my chest, trying to ease the pain. Lena frowns.

"what's wrong?" I shake my head not knowing fully what it is.

"it feels like sharp pains of electric Currents running through my Heart." I wince as another one hurts me. Ness frowns.

"Have you ever had these before? Carlisle asked. I shake my head again, trying to grit my teeth against the pain. its not like a physical pain, but a sadness pain. The type of pain you feel when you find out someone has died, that wrenching feeling. I feel tears start to fall from my eyes, my confused face not making it any better.

"what's wrong sweety?" lena says worriedly.

"i-i dont know, I'm just crying." Then everything goes black.

Dream-

I am lying on the ground, my body not feeling like my own. Head looks up, and I see a woman runnng out of the house. I've never seen her in my entire life, but a felt a sharp pain in my Heart for her. A man walks out of the house, something off about his vibe. he was pale, his veins stood out he looked like.....Death.  He walks towards a little girl who is playing with her toys, looking so innocent. I feel anger boil in my blood as he walks towards her with a threatning manner. I push myself up off of the ground, running towards the girl. I go to pick her up, but she turns to mist. everything turns to mist, then everything turns black one again.

A/N

Soooooo sorry for the wait!!!! I've had exams on, and my life is being a little bit shitty, but I'm getting there!!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, please don't hate me >_< love you all my little fans ^-^