Chapter 2

It had been two days since i had seen the boy and i was slowly convincing myself i was crazy. I was walking to class, when a flash on the right side of my head stopped me. I look, but there is nothing there. I frown to myself, and keep walking. It happens again, so i turn around. There is nothing there, so i keep walking. By this time everyone has to cleared the hall, and yet again i am late for class. It happens again and i huff out angrily. This time instead of seeing things, i hear voices.

"See? i told you she can see us!" A male voice sounds next to my ear.

"Well then how come shes not actually looking at us?" A snarky female voice says on my other side. I turn my lips down.

"I can hear you, ya know." That stops them. I look around and next to me, the air sort of...ripples and out steps the boy that i was talking to the other day. After that, a tall girl with dull gray eyes, brown lanky hair and freckles steps out, looking bored. I look at them weirdly.

"Um......did you guys just step out of the air?" The female rolls her eyes. The boy bounces in excitement.

"She can see us, she can see us!" He hollered down the halls. I quickly calm him down.

"Shh! or someone will hear us! I'm late for class as it already is, and what do you mean? about seeing you?" I say curiously. The boy chews on the inside of his cheek while the girl wonders around the lockers. The boy sighs, and leans against the wall.

"OK, let introduce ourselves first off shall we? I'm Leo, and that's my sister Paige. We're twins." He leans in to whisper.

"I'm older though." I hear Paige huff out in annoyance.

"I heard that, and only  by one minute" She says. Leo rolls his eyes and looks at me.

"OK, since we've got that sorted out, we need to target the problem at hand, and get you somewhere safe." He says all of a sudden, is hand on his chin; pacing back and forwards. I stare at him ludicrously.

"Are you kidding? i don't even know you!" I say loudly, quickly slapping my hands over my mouth. Leo just looks at me.

"Yes you do. i'm Leo, and that's Paige." I remove my hands roll my eyes.

"I don't know you know you." Leo huffs out impatiently.

"What else do you want to know? we don't have time for this!" He says annoyed. i sigh.

"What do you people want?" I say, suddenly feeling tired. I see paige stop, and she looks at me. Her eyes are not the dull grey, but black. She looks at Leo.

"This is infantile, and you know it. She doesn't even know what we are! you have known her for a week and you have already been infatuated by her! You put to much hope in one person." She says deathly quiet, which makes it more deriding. The air around her ripples and she steps back suddenly disappearing. I shiver and look at Leo who is staring after his sister. He turns back to me and his eyes are apologetic.

"Can we meet somewhere after school?" I nod.

"The old skate park?" I say. He nods, and gives me one last smile, before vanishing into the rippling air. I shiver again and look at the clock. There's 20 minutes till class finishes, so i cant be bothered going.

I slide down the wall and sit on the floor rubbing my face. That visit was unexpected; abnormal, but i didn't find it weird, but kind of found it....comforting. 

i used some pretty big words in there aye? hahah, if you dont understand what they mean, here they are:

ludicrously= absurd or ridiculous

indefatigable=never getting tired or giving up. (took it out, was weird to say :p )

 infantile=childishly immature

 infatuated=carried away by an intense and unreasoning passion for someone

deriding=to speak or treat with contempt and ridicule

i hope that was helpful!