Chapter 15-3 more days

Haydens P.O.V

When i wake i see the most gorgeous face fill my vision. A smile spread across my face and i feel my love pour out for this girl. She frowns in her sleep and snuggles closer, her head underneath my chin. I feel the fire burn my skin as we touch and i feel myself starting to get a bit excited. My breathing turns into short pants and as much as i don't want to, i slowly push her away, and feel myself calm down. I watch as her chest goes up and down. She frowns and it gets deeper and deeper. Her breathing hitches and gets faster and faster. She starts to say things and i start to panic. I shake her.

"Angel" i say in my normal voice. She keeps muttering word, her words getting frantic.

"Angel!" i half yell. She starts screaming and thrashing.

"Shade!" I shout at her. I pin her arms by her side and i shout her name over and over again. She slowly calms down and tears are in her eyes.

"Shade?" i whisper. She opens her Caspian blue eyes and they hold sadness and pain.

"You had a dream about him..didn't you?" She nods and starts crying. I pull her to my chest and she buries her head in my shoulder. I feel her sobs rack her body and i rock her back and fourth.

"It was horrible, how can he be so cruel? h-how can he d-do that t-to some-one?" She says hiccuping. I frown.

"What did he do in your dream Shade?" She shakes her head. I lift her chin up and make her look at me.

"What did he do?" More tears well in her eyes and spill over. i wipe them away.

"He plunged a sword through your heart." She whispers, and i feel everything go cold. He had done this and he had made her feel pain, he would pay for this with his life.

Shades P.O.V

After Hayden make me breakfast, we got out into the yard.

"Today, we're going to do some hand to hand combat." Without warning, he takes a swing at me. e barley misses.

"Dude!" i shout at him. He runs at me with his fist back and as he gets to me, i side step and kick him in the butt on his way through. He turns and raises and eyebrow. I stand in a fighting stance and smirk. He charges and i wait. He jumps and aims his foot at my face, but i bend back and when he gets far enough, i grab his ankle and tug. He falls short and land in the grass. He gets up and keeps coming at me.

We trained like this for the rest of the day, and by the time it ended, i was bruised from top to bottom. I hobble inside, but I'm swept off my feet by Hayden who carries me inside and lays me on the couch.

"What was that for?" i say, blushing. He smiles.

"I beat you up pretty bad, thought you might be a bit tender." i roll my eyes.

"I would've turned it up a notch if it wasn't for your scars." He laughs at my excuse and i huff. I get up and pull him with me.

"Where are we going?" he says genuinely curious.

"To the bathroom, i need to change your bandages." He says nothing as i get everything out. He pulls his shirt over his head, and i see his muscles in his back coil and uncoil. I shiver as i think of how strong he is. I slowly start unwrapping his bandages, feeling the fire from whereever i touch his skin. His scars are pink and are scabbing over. Some are yellow, so i put gauze over it and wrap him back up. He turns around and i am faced with his well tined and muscular chest. I look up into his eyes and see something i've never seen before. Some sort of emotion that makes him look....incredible. He leans down, oh so slowly, and i just want to pull him to me. When his lips touch mine, i feel as if my lips are on fire. The kiss gets deeper and i feel him asking for entrance. I allow him and he explores every inch of my mouth with his own. His hand rest on my waist and he lifts me up on the the bathroom bench. My hands curl up in his hair and he moans against my lips. Unfortunately we had to breathe, and when i come up for air, he starts planting scorching kisses up and down my jaw and neck. I let out a soft sigh, and Hayden kisses my lips once, twice and a third time, oh so gently. he leans his forehead on mine and i close my eyes, breathing in his scent.

"Shade..."

"Mm?"

"......I love you"