Chapter 10

When i wake in the morning, the light shines on my face and i smile. Then i remember all that's happened in the last few days and i feel solemn, and depressed. Why me? i think to myself.

"Because you are special" i nearly have a heart attack, because sitting next to me on my bed is Leo.

"What the hell!!! do you just watch people sleep or something?!!" i shout at Leo, who practically goes pale. The door bursts open, and Hunter is standing there looking around for the threat, until he sees Leo.

"Leave. Now" he growls so low, i hardly even hear it. Leo goes paler (if even possible) and the air around his body ripples and he disappear. i feel myself getting angry at Hayden

"Did you have to be so mean?" a sound comes from deep in his chest which makes me shiver.

"He was in your room  without you knowing." i look at him.

"He's a ghost!! what is he going to do to me? kill me?" his eyes glaze over and he leaves the room, slamming the door. i huff and throw myself back into the mattress.

Later that day.....

I cant do it OK? i've tried and tried,but i cant do it!" i yell at Hayden as he starts to anger. i see it in his eyes, and i know that he's not going to yell, because yelling is not his thing. no, threatening is.

"Try it again, or i will dent your hand in that position" he says in a growl. i cringe back, and he immediately steps back. i close my eyes and breathe deeply, trying to summon a demon.

"Feel it come to you, feel as if your mind is clouded by magic, feel the type of demon."

i suddenly feel a tingling feeling in my head, and it starts to grow and grow until my whole body is shaking with tingles, and i hear a distant voice come into my mind, and then the tingles stop all together. i feel woozy, and plop down on my bum.

"What just happened?" i say, clutching my head. Hayden growls and i look up to see what all the huff is about.

"You just summoned a level 8 demon." He says growling at the shadows. i frown and stand, stumbling a little, until i'm standing up right.

You can't see me dear, I'm made of shadows. I am your demon, you summoned me, and only you can order me, but he will try to make me leave, i am here to help, i know that must sound bad coming from a level 8, but it is true. Hades is getting restless and all the demons are fighting for control but some of us do not like the idea of destroying the thing we call our Playground.

Says a male voice in my head. I feel utterly gobsmacked, and i say nothing when Hayden calls my name.

"Shade?" he calls, almost sounding...worried.

"I'm fine, um, Hayden? He's mine. I'm not sending him back."  i say, and it takes him a while to figure out what i'm talking about until it dawns on me.

"No! you are sending him back, now, or i will." i raise an eyebrow and put my hand on my hip.

"Excuse me? you asked me to summon a demon, and walla, i did, now you want me to send him back? if that was the whole point, the what the hell was the training for anyway?" i yell at him. He sighs and rubs his face, suddenly looking tired.

"Look, it's almost 6 days to your birthday, and i still have to teach you how to use your light powers! i'm only showing you how to use your dark powers so you can deal with the other demons that surface." he growls huskily. i feel slight tingles shoot up my arms, and i hear a little chuckle in my head.

oh dear, he is as blind as a cyclops. Watch this one dear

The demon says.

"What's your name?" i ask the shadow.

My name is Raeli. i chuckle.

"It's not a scary name for a demon." i hear the Raeli chuckle.

no, sadly it is not, but i was raised with it.

i smile until i hear Hayden huff.

"Can we please get on with training?" he says harshly. i shrug thinking nothing of it as he starts talking about light.

Hayden P.O.V

I can tell my angel isn't listening by the far away look on her face as she thinks of something else. I stop talking and just watch her as she thinks, automatically making me smile. She cocks her head to the side as if listening to someone, and then her head whips round to me.

"What?" she says haughtily, which makes me smile inside.

"I was just saying that we should start you on learning shields, and simple spells that can protect you." she nods and we get to work.

Later that night, i stay up until my angel is asleep, and call the demon to me. He is reluctant at first, but when i use my alpha voice he comes.

Yes Master? he says in a submissive tone, which makes me Little bit happy.

"If you every hurt her, i will send you to the depths of Tartarus, do you understand me? then you will be at the hand of Cronus." i sneer, and i feel the fear radiating off him in waves, and i suddenly feel a little remorse.

Yes master, i understand.

I wave my hand and dismiss him. i pace back and fourth, trying to figure out a way to protect my angel faster.

Hey guys! mum let me upload, i am so happy!

Exams finnaly finished, so i should get the updates more frequent. love you all

Rain