Chapter 16-2 more days

I open my eyes and see him looking intently at me. His black blue eyes holding everything he promises and says.

'i...." he shakes his head.

"You don't have to say it back, i just wanted you to know." He kisses my forehead, and walks out. A thousand things were running through my head. I mean, i liked him....No, i more than liked him, but i wasn't sure.

But when he said he loved me, it felt so right. Shocks emitted all over my skin, making me feel ecstatic. I touch my lips, feeling the heat of where he kissed me. I hear a low chuckle and turn around to see Leo. A small smile appears on my face.

"Where have you been Leo?" He shrugs, looking away from me.

"Ive been here and there." I frown at his coldness towards me.

"Leo, whats wrong?" He looks me right in the eye and steps forward, so I'm right underneath his nose.

"You do not know him as well as you think. He is not who he says he is. He is no good for you shade....but i am. I can protect you, and can love you unlike him." I frown, confused.

"Leo, you're not making sense." His gaze lands on me, and he leans down and kisses me. To say I'm shocked would be an understatement, I'm astounded. He is a ghost, yet i can feel his lips.....and i don't like it. I pull away and stare at him shocked.

"You mean so much to me Shade and i cant lose you. You ask him who he is and when you get the answer, You decide. Me....or him."and he disappears.

Leos P.O.V

As I leave her I feel angry at myself for doing it this way. It was supposed to be discreet and on the low down, but me and my stupid mouth had to do it the hard way. I curse at my self as I slip through to the underworld, feeling the weight of the dead heavy in the air. I feel the pull of Hades in my head and I am in front of him in an instant.

Hades was made out to be an evil bastard who didn't give a dam about anything, but he did care....but that was only for the dead. He cared nothing for the living...sometimes he even made it his own job to take the livings lives. I shudder as i look into his black eyes.

"Is it done" he says quietly, his voice raspy and hoarse. I nod looking at my shoes.

"Yes my lord" i see his feet disappear and see him settles in his chair.

"You may leave, and you may only come back, when she is rid of that traitor spits. I frown looking up.

"But my lord-"

"SILENCE!" The earth shakes and i feel fear settle in the pit of my stomach.

"Leave my sight" he spits.I float away up to the surface. I frown at his decision. But if it was the only way to get her with me.

Shades P.O.V

I feel Hayden's eyes on me as we eat, and i swallow before looking up.

"Hayden, i saw Leo today." i visibly see his knuckles go white as he grips his knife.

"And what did he have to say?" he spits. I look down at my hands.

"He- Who are you?" I look at him and he looks taken back.

"What?"

"Who are you? i mean, you basically know everything about me....and i know nothing about you." He looks away.

"Where do i start? Would you like to know that my mother killed herself because of my father? would you like to know that my father is an evil person who gives a crap about nothing but his work and his self? Would you like to know, that i had to watch my mother take her life, because my father forced me too? would you like to know that i will end up exactly, like, my, father? Is that what you wanted to know?" He practically yells at me. I feel tears well in my eyes and i look at him through my tears.

"But you make your father sound like a horrible person, your not horrible, your sweet, and kind, and caring." i babble. he slams the table.

"I know that!! But once my father dies, i will take over his job, and i will become the monster he is." he seethes. I stand up and wipe my tears away.

"You don't have to become a monster like your father. I mean, his job cant be that bad, can it?" This time he flips the table over, and i cringe in fear. Hayden's eyes are pure black, and his chest is heaving.

"Do you even know what my father's job is? Do you have any idea how much lives my fathers job destroys? Thousands upon thousands, every, single, day!!" he booms. I look at him through my tears.

"It cant be that bad-"

"MY FATHER IS HADES! HADES THE LORD OF THE UNDERWORLD, THE ONE THAT KILLS PEOPLE FOR FUN! I AM THE SON OF A MONSTER....I always will be." he whispers the last part, but i don't think about that. I think about whats to come in two days time, when Hayden, the one i...love, will become hades...all, because, of me. Hayden will become to a monster, all because of my fate. I feel a lump in my throat as i cant breathe, i stumble back and fall, tripping over a fallen chair, a sharp pain shooting up my wrist. Tears soak my top and stain my cheeks, and i see that Hayden has come to see what he has done.

"Angel i-" i stumble up and run. I run out the door and down the street, holding my wrist as i run. I run through the bush until i come to a small pond, and everything goes black.

As i dream, I dream about ....Hayden. Him and i are on a blanket, having a picnic, when all of a sudden the ground shakes, separating Hayden and i, and when i look back at Hayden, it is not him anymore, But it is Hades.

I wake up screaming, birds flapping away at the sound. I lie on the ground crying, and cradling my wrist to my chest. It is cold and i cannot feel my fingers. I get up slowly and look round through my tears, not recognising anything.

I stumble around for an hour and dont make any progress. I call Leo and i find him leaning against a tree.

"You asked didn't you?" i nod, a freash flow of tears falling from my eyes.

Little one, i beg of you not to listen to this ghost, he is a traitor, he does not tell the truth!

Raeli say in my head.

"He lied about everything you know. He never loved you." i feel a sharp pain in my heart and a lump in my throat.

Who am i supposed to believe then huh? You?

He chukles.

It is your desicion. But you must trust me on this, Leo is a traitor and does not care for anything, except you. He wants you by his side forever, and in order for that to happen....you must die.

I look at Leo and see something in his eyes that scare me. I turn around, and i run.