Well- I'm not complaining

(A/n):
I'm surprised you managed to stumble upon this book, but, enjoy!
(this is a female reader fic, sorry to everyone else •᷄⌓•᷅ )

Also:
(y/n): your name
(l/n): last name
(h/c): hair colour
(h/l): hair length
(s/c): skin colour
(a/c): any colour
(f/c): favourite colour

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

(3rd POV)

  Faint screaming could be heard in the distance.

  "AHHHHH", A (h/c) haired girl shouted in shock.

-(Y/n) hit the ground to hard-

  (Y/n) landed on the ground with a thump, surprised that she somehow didn't die from that height.

  She started to get up and dust off some dirt, that's when she noticed something. (Y/n) looked at her hands, they were smaller and...... animated? (Y/n) looked up and around in shock, her surroundings were all like that; the trees, the grass, the leaves, the shady figures walking towards her- w h a t.

  'Who- what, is that- HOL'UP! Akatsuki robe. Nope nope nope nope nope nope'
(Y/n) thought as she tried to think of a way to runaway.

  'WAIT, I HAVE AN IDEA. This is like one of those Naruto fanfics, so theoretically, I should be able to make up random jutsus because of my main character abilities' She thought while having flashbacks to reading random stuff.

  "Hey Itachi?" Kisame asked said male.

  The Uchiha responded by shifting his gaze over to Kisame, waiting for him to continue.

  "You see that child over there?" Kisame said while pointing in (Y/n)'s direction.

  Itachi slightly narrowed his eyes at
(Y/n)'s figure. 'Why is there a kid out here?' He thought.

  (Y/n) did random actions with her hand and said, "Teleportation style: getting the fuck out of here!"

  Suddenly, a metallic (a/c) began to engulf (Y/n), as she blacked out.

  "Those aren't hand signs", Kisame said in confusion.

  Itachi was just as confused as his acquaintance, the two could faintly hear the kid saying, "Teleportation style: getting the fuck out of here".

  Kisame slightly chuckled at this and Itachi looked at (Y/n) with even more confusion, their reactions soon came to a end when (Y/n) 'melted' into a metallic
(a/c).

Confused silence

  "Did she-" Kisame stopped as he turned his head towards Itachi with a questioning look etched on both of their faces.

  "Yes, yes she did" Itachi replied recomposing himself.

  Izumo and Kotetsu were on the brink of falling asleep, until a metallic (a/c) liquid started to emerge from the ground a few meters away from the two.

  They jolted up in shock, going into a fighting stance.

  The liquid sat there motionless, and the two slowly calmed down. Izumo walked up to the blob with caution, he crouched down to inspect the odd liquid.

  If you looked closely, a figured started to form within the blob, (Y/n).

  Izumo jumped back a bit, whilst Kotetsu was slightly taken aback at what was happening in front of him.

  The metallic liquid seeped back into the earth, the soul thing that was left there was a girl.

  A gasp was heard from the (Y/n) as she quickly sat up and started to take in her surroundings.

  "Hey, Kid! State your name and business
here!" Izumo said in a demanding tone. He didn't trust this kid who seemingly came out of nowhere.

  'Yo, they're actually doing a decent job-' (Y/n) thought while staring at them with a neutral face.

  Izumo glared at the girl, waiting for an answer.

  "wah- Oh right," (Y/n) took a pause to stand up and dust any dirt from her attire. "My name is (Y/n). To answer your first question, I was running away from someone, and I guess I somehow ended up here."

  Izumo looked at Kotetsu with a look of 'should we bring her to the Hokage?'. Kotetsu nodded and began to walk towards the pair.

  "We'll take you to the Hokage, so please follow us." Kotetsu finally spoke up.

  (Y/n) got up and followed Kotetsu, having Izumo beside, her just incase.

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

709 words

(A/n): ACK- Was that decent for the first chapter?? Anyways- I'll probably be doing part with (Y/n)'s profile and background information at some point.

(‐^▽^‐)