Ya, it's a bridge (・̆-・̆)

3rd POV

"Hakuuuuu, I'm bored." (Y/n) whined while following said boy.

"If you have nothing better to do, then help me gather herbs for Zabuza.

"But Haku," (Y/n) paused.

"🌟I'M a mAteRiaL gORl🌟"

The male sighed in defeat as he continued to pick herbs.

"I'm just gonna go." (Y/n) teleported back to the house.

The (h/c) haired girl opened the door and was greeted with a certain Uchiha.

"Hi?" (Y/n) awkwardly stated.

Sasuke was standing there, staring (Y/n)'s smaller figure.

"Hn." Sasuke put his hands in his pockets and went around (Y/n).

\_(◯⌔◯)_/

"(Y/n)-chan! You're back!" Sakura smiled.

"Yesn't." (Y/n) said.

"Yes...n't?" Sakura asked.

(Y/n) only nodded and took off to a room, just any room.

"What to do...." (Y/n) put her hand on her chin.

'Hmmmmm.... I could just stay in this room until we go to the bridge, maybe vibe in my own thoughts.'

(Y/n) did random hand signs and summoned a metallic (a/c) sphere, it was about the size of a marble.

"The fuck am I suppose to do with this" (Y/n) paused as she remembered something. "WHY'D I HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THE DAMN LUCKY CHARM FROM MLB!" (Y/n) said in a pained tone.

Then, (Y/n) accidentally dropped the sphere. Once it hit the floor, a void like hole was created in the floor.

"w h a t. Is that a portable 'Getting the fuck out of here'." (Y/n) grabbed a random object from her trusty bag and dropped it in the hole....portal thingy. Nothing happened, it just disappeared.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

After a "few" hours of messing around with the hole, the door slid open revealing Kakashi, who stared at her for a moment.

"..."

"......"

"What is that?" Kakashi pointed to the hole.

"I-uhhhhhhhh." (Y/n) snapped her fingers thinking that would make it disapper, and it did.

"What thing?" (Y/n) chuckled nervously.

"*sigh* I came to say that you should be going to sleep soon, the sun has already set." The jonin left the room.

"The sun already set.... So I've been in here for like eleven hours?" (Y/n) silently cursed out the author for making time fly by so quickly.

She listened to her sensei though, (Y/n) walked up to the futon and tucked herself in bed.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

(Y/n) POV

Today is the day team seven is getting their asses whooped and it will most definitely not be the last.

I'm not gonna wake up Naruto for plot reasons of course.

We've, well no, I've been waiting for Zabuza to come in with Haku. The mist was finally setting in, y'all know what that means.

3rd POV

"Sasuke! Sakura! They're coming!" Kakashi said, getting into a fighting stance.

"Bro, what about me......" (Y/n) whispered to herself.

"Sorry I had to keep you waiting, Kakashi. I see you've got those brats with you still." Zabuza's voice paused. "Would you look at that, he's still trembling. Poor thing.

'Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it, don't say it, don't say it, don't say it, don't say it.'

Suddenly, Zabuza's water clones surrounded their group.

Sasuke smirked. "I'm trembling..... With excitement!"

(Y/n): 'That was kinda cringe ngl.'

With that, Sasuke eliminated a couple of the water clones surrounding the group of five.

Sasuke: 'I can see it!'

"Damn bro. Random style: Evaporation Jutsu." (Y/n) said, making the remaining clones evaporate.

(Y/n): 'Ez'

"So you he could see my water clones. That brat has improved quite a bit. Looks like you got a rival there, Haku." Zabuza said.

"Indeed." Was all that Haku replied with.

"AND I'M NOT A RIVAL?! I COULD ALSO SEE THEM!" (Y/n) shouted in a pissed off tone.

Kakashi nudged (Y/n)'s shoulder, signifying that it wasn't the time to be messing around.

"You're in the bingo book, we're well aware of your abilities.-" Haku was cut off by (Y/n) who was not having it right now.

"So why are you still trying then, huh? What makes you think the two of you alone can succeed in doing your assigned task?" (Y/n) paused, waiting for a response.

Not a single word was spoken. Nothing from Zabuza or her teammates.

(Y/n) sighed, noticing the sudden build up of tension.

"Just- forget it. Continue on whatever you guys were about to do."

「𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒」

Haku spun his way over to Sasuke.

"*cough* Haku tornado *cough* I mean, what?"

Sasuke and Haku's kunais were clashing together, as Sakura, Kakashi and Tazuna moved away from the two. Not (Y/n), no, not her, she stayed at the same spot.

"I don't want to have to kill you. I'd like for you to back down." Haku said.

"*scoff* Nonsense." Sasuke responded.

"As expected. But you won't be able to keep up with my speed."

Haku Blocked Sasuke's incoming kunai and did hand signs.

"A Thousand needles of death!" Haku stepped back and all the needles went to Sasuke's direction. He dodged the jutsu and appeared behind Haku.

*cue more fighting and blocking*

Haku was kicked back in the face by Sasuke. The older boy tumbled over to where Zabuza stood.

Sasuke smirked (again). "It seems that I'm faster than you."

"Oh? But are you faster that Sayu the hedgehog- I mean, Sonic." (Y/n) put her hands on her hips.

"Now, I can't have you mocking our team, calling them brats. He might not look like it, but Sasuke is the number two rookie of the village and Sakura is our sharpest. Of course, (Y/n) is pretty self explanatory. And then we have ths number one hyperactive, knucklehead ninja, Naruto Uzumaki." Kakashi said proudly.

"Haku, do you know what this means? At this rate you'll be defeated by your intended victim." Zabuza told Haku.

"Yes..."

"He's doing the thingy!" (Y/n) pointed at Haku.

"Hidden Jutsu...." Ice mirrors started to form around Sasuke.

"Crystal ice mirrors!" Haku finally said.

"Hmm, that's kinda cool. Scuffed up style: frozen reflective thingys!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

The same thing was summoned, but (Y/n) made hers smaller.

"Kakashi sensei! I did it!" The Jonin deadpanned at (Y/n)'s actions.

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

Word count: 1049

(A/n): FUUUCK THAT WAS A WEEK. I'M SORRY