YIPPEE, PRELIMINARIES BEFORE THE THIRD EXAM!

3rd POV

  For the time when Team seven was with Kabuto, (Y/n)'s body was on autopilot. Dodging, attacking etc. etc. when needed.

  In terms of what (Y/n) was actually doing, she was discussing some stuff with herself in the "afterlife" place.

Flashback

  "Y'know, you never actually talked to. Hiruzen about you in the little bingo bongo book." (Name) stated.

  "Oh shit, wait, you're right." (Y/n) said

  "I say, that you should go visit the old man when you get that one month off for the final exams." (Name) recommended.

  "I'm surprised that the Akatsuki isn't after my ass right now." (Y/n) commented.

  "The Author is just making it easier for both you and themselves. That's why nobody's is really questioning or after you. And due to them not liking 'Irregular Mystery', they've changed it to just your name.' (Name) replied.

  "Bro, how the hell do you know that?" (Y/n) asked.

  "Something else is that people who've only seen you in the bingo book don't believe you're basically a god. Only the nin of Konoha are really aware of your abilities." (Name) took a sip of (f/b).

  (Y/n) rolled her eyes, she then noticed her body began to fade away.

  "Best of luck to Kabuto when he fights you." (Name) waved goodbye as (Y/n) deadpanned at herself.

Flashback Ends

  "God, I kinda hate that dude." (Y/n) mumbled after waving goodbye at Kabuto.

  Naruto opened the door and the team stepped inside.

  "There's nobody here." Sakura stated.

  "Scrolls." (Y/n) took out one of the scrolls they had.

  "What?" Sasuke asked in confusion.

  "We need to open both scrolls." (Y/n) sat on the ground with the Earth Scroll placed in front of her.

  "Who has the Heaven Scroll?" (Y/n) tilted her head at her three teammates.

  Both Sakura and Naruto turned their heads towards Sasuke. He said nothing as he removed himself from Sakura, who's had her arm around him to provide stability.

  The Uchiha was standing beside (Y/n), waiting for her to open it first.

  Meanwhile, Sakura took the time to silently read the text on the board in front of the team.

  The pink haired girl noticed (Y/n) get up and slightly back away after opening the scroll.

  "It's a summoning Jutsu." Sasuke stated, dropping the Heaven Scroll beside the earth one.

  Smoke was emitting from the scroll, the. Iruka poofed into their presence.

*cue shocked gasp*

  "Y-you?!" Sasuke said in shock.

  "Hi. It's been a long time, huh?" Iruka stated before smirking.

  "Ayy, Iruka Sensei." (Y/n) said, pointing two finger guns at her old teacher.

  "W-What's going on?" Said a confused Sakura.

  "It appears you guys have had a rough time of it." Iruka commented.

  "What?! Why are you appearing with a summoning?" Naruto asked.