How are you doing? Pt. 2

Credits to : Chainsaw man and Tatsuki Fujimoto

i͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞r͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞l͟͟͟͞͞͞e͟͟͟͞͞͞v͟͟͟͞͞͞a͟͟͟͞͞͞n͟͟͟͞͞͞t͟͟͟͞͞

Moi.

3rd POV

  Aki deadpanned at the scene in front of him. He asks himself how he got here in the first place. The mission suddenly turned in to some strange day off because of some "incident", though, he doubted that.

  Now a (h/c) haired girl who he just met had bought them ⎯ Denji and Power ⎯ snacks from the corner store.

  Not some, it was four bags.

  Each.

  He also wonders how she was perfectly fine with paying for all of them.

  Back to what was happening.

  "No, this is my food! You have your own bags, eat those!" Denki held a hand away from Power, whilst also pushing her away with the other.

  "Give it to me you fiend! I want it!" Power demanded.

  Aki continued to smoke, tapping the cigar on the side of the ashtray-

  The blacked haired male narrowed his eyes at the ashtray; he looked around at the other picnic tables.

  "It's mine, don't worry about it." (Y/n) said, taking a sip of (beverage).

  "Why do you have an ashtray? You've already said you don't smoke." Aki recalled back to when they were still in the store.

  Earlier, (Y/n) had asked if he wanted anything in the store. He said shook his head, saying something along the lines of 'I don't want anything', but she had later came out with a new pack of cigarettes for him.

  More specifically, his favourite brand.

  They met her in an odd circumstance, but as a Devil Hunter, you'd expect weird things.

Flashback

  "Aki, are we there yet?" Denji complained.

  Said male was so close to driving the entire car off a bridge.

  "Hey! I'm hungry, feed me!" Power kicked the back of the driver's chair.

  Aki's eye twitched, then the sudden sound of his ringtone. Noticing this, pulled up in a empty parking space for some random store.

  He only parked because he doesn't trust them with his phone.

  "Hello?"

  "Reports from the other party says that the [___] devil was already killed once they got to the warehouse." ### says.

  "Alright, should we still check it out?"

  "No, they've got this, you don't have to get there."

  "Got it." With that, the caller hung up, making Aki close his phone.

  Sighing, Aki turned his head to the two in the back.

"Fine, we'll get food; our mission has been cancelled. What do you guys want."

  "Nothing with those foul vegetables."

  Denji shrugged his shoulders.

  "How hungry are you guys? Like will a quick meal do?"

  "Sure."

  "Mmmm, okay."

  The black haired male tried starting the car.