Cow print man べ( ノx _x)ノ

Author: I came to inform you that, fighting scenes will take longer. So the following updates would take 2 to 3-ish day

3rd POV

  (Y/n) quietly sobs, while leaning her head on Sakura shoulder.

  "What's wrong, (Y/n)?" Sakura asked.

  "I dropped my fwicking bag in the water." (Y/n) whined quietly, falling back, onto Sasuke's lap.

  The unfinished bridge came into view.

  "Wooow! It's huge!" Naruto exclaimed.

Author: that's what sh-

"No, don't continue your sentence."

Author: my deepest apologizes, oh great (Y/n).

">:("

Author: wait- is that a slipper?-

  "Hey! Please be quiet! This boat is using the cover of the fog. I cut off the engine and I'm rowing by hand. I'm not planning to get in trouble." The sailor(?) whisper yelled, which made everyone (exclidung Tazuna and Kakashi) sweat drop.

  "Before we get to the pier, I would like to ask you something....." Kakashi started.

  But of couse the author doesn't want to put all that diologue in, so (Y/n) spaced out.

  "So you're trying to make us feel guilty so we keep on protecting you from the cat- I mean. The t h i c c rich man?" (Y/n) asked, aaaaand she got ignored again.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  The six of them got off the boat and watch the sailor ride off into the distance. They started walking towards Tazuna's home.

  (Y/n) was behind Kakashi, not wanting to socialize with anybody right now.

  "There!" Naruto suddenly shouted.

  "Can you not- you're gonna give our client a fucking heart attack!" (Y/n) spat out.

  Said girl walked towards where Naruto threw his kunai, while the blonde was being scolded by their sensei.

  Naruto was holding the rabbit that was in shock still.

  'That rabbit was raised indoors without sunlight to be used as a substitution' Kakashi looked around.

  "Look at the poor white rabbit- wait." (Y/n) said, in the most convincing voice. (acting skills 11/10)

  "Everybody! Get down!" Kakashi yelled, as a sword was thrown at them.

  (Y/n) did the opposite. She somehow managed to jump onto the sword, but got off a couple seconds later.

(Y/n)'s teammates plus Tazuna grunted.

  'If I'm not mistaken, he's....' Kakashi thought.

Naruto: 'Here we go... I'm gonna do it this time. I'm not going to lose to Sasuke!'

  "YOOOO IT'S A COW-" (Y/n) pointed at Zabuza's sleeves.

  Kakashi sweat dropped at her antics. "Well, well. The rogue ninja of the Hidden Mist, Zabuza Momochi!"

  "I assume you're Kakashi, the Sharingan user... Sorry but, you'll have to hand over the bridge builder." Zabuza said.

  "There's too much tension in the air-" (Y/n) whispered.

  "Get in Manji battle formation, you guys. Protect Tazuna. Don't interfere in the fights. That's where teamwork gets involved in these situations." Kakashi said, pulling his headband up, revealing a scar and his Sharingan.