💞Hanging out with Sakura💞

3rd POV

  *Knock knock*

  "I'll be right there!" (Y/n) scrambled to put he shoes on and unlock the door.

  "Hi (Y/n)-chan!" Sakura gleemed while holding a picnic basket.

  (Y/n) gave her friend a lazy smile and wave.

  "So, where are we going?" (Y/n) asked, closing the door and not forgetting to lock it.

  "I was thinking by the river." Sakura said.

  "I'm fine with that." (Y/n) commented, fixing her (a/c) bag.

  Sakura smiled and took one of (Y/n)'s hands to lightly drag her towards the spot.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  "I'll take this corner." (Y/n) said.

  The two were currently setting up a picnic blanket in the shade.

  Sakura held the other two corners and they simultaneously lowered the blanket on the ground.

  The pink haired Genin placed the basket on the picnic blanket, and started to take out the food.

  (Y/n) on the other hand, did some random hand signs to make a (a/c) cooler appear.

  "I feel like we're missing something..." Sakura said, putting a hand on her chin.

  "Aha! I know just the thing." (Y/n) exclaimed, clapping her hands together twice and making fairy lights appear (already hung up).

  Sakura grinned in satisfaction as she looked around their area.

  The two both sat down on the blanket and started chatting together.

  As they were talking together, a question lingered in the back of her mind, yet she chose not to ask.

  At some point, (Y/n) started teaching Sakura some English, only because her pink haired friend asked though.

  "Now, keep this knowledge to yourself and don't tell anyone." (Y/n) said, taking a bite out of one of the many snacks.

  Sakura nodded as she placed some of the empty containers in the basket.

  "I have a question." Sakura said.

  "Go ahead."

  "What's your past?" Sakura asked.

  (Y/n) choked on air and started coughing.

  Sakura handed her a water bottle in slight panic, thinking she said something wrong.

  "I- well. That's something that you'll find out over time." (Y/n) stated.

  "Oh..." Sakura looked down nervously and started to fiddle with a empty wrapper.

  "You didn't say anything wrong, I just don't feel like it's time to tell you, or anybody in fact." (Y/n) reassured, patting Sakura's back.

  The sun was already setting at this point. (Y/n) got distracted by the scenery and suddenly stopped patting Sakura's back.

  (Y/n) stood up and trudged over towards the river.

  A sudden feeling came over her. (Y/n) was unsure for some reason. It was later replaced with a sense of calamity though.

  Sakura got up and went beside (Y/n) to hold her hand, which caused the (h/c) haired girl to look down at her hand then back up at Sakura.

  "Thank you for today, Sakura."