Sheesh ._.

3rd POV

  Sakura and (Y/n) we're watching Tazuna on the bridge.

  "-and that's how I almost killed someone with a pencil." (Y/n) told Sakura.

Tazuna came closer to them.

  "Where's the blonde kid and the stuck up-"

  "Edgy would be a better term for Sasuke." (Y/n) stated, interrupting the old man.

  "To answer your question, they're doing tree-climbing training." Sakura told Tazuna.

  "I mean... I wouldn't say climbing. It's more like walking on trees." (Y/n) leaned on Sakura's shoulder.

  "And you two don't have to do that?"

  "We're exceptional, so Kakashi sensei told us to guard you." Sakura said proudly.

  "Really?" Tazuna said in a unimpressed tone.

  Sakura got pissed. A couple moments later, (Y/n) sat up.

  "Eh, where are you going (Y/n)-chan?"

  "Somewhere else." The (h/c) haired girl responded.

  "But Kakashi sensei told us to watch Tazuna."

  "I'm sure you can look after him alone." (Y/n) said, jumping off the railing.

  "(Y/n)!"

  Said girl threw a crumpled up paper beside Sakura, who picked it up and unraveled it.

  "I'm completely fine 👍" Sakura read the note out loud.

With (Y/n)

  "I'm not fine." (Y/n) said.

  For more context. After she threw the piece of paper, (Y/n) made a portal and the portal transported her to a random location.

  "This isn't what I meant by- Wait a minute-" (Y/n) paused looking around.

  "This ain't the Naruto animation style! EH?!" (Y/n) then realized something she should've noticed sooner.

  "Wangshu Inn-?" (Y/n) said in a perplexed tone.

  "The fuck. Author, this is the wrong universe."

Author: I know.

"Why am I here though?"

Author: Because~

"Because?"

Author: No reason. Now meet Xiao.

"Wait- no. I already have to deal with one emo kid, I don't need another."

Author: too late, he saw you.

  "You! State your name and why you're here." Xiao's polearm was pointed at (Y/n) face.

  (Y/n) put her hands up, feeling very awkward.

  "Uhhh- My name is (Y/n)? And I'm here to, uhhhhh. I don't know." (Y/n) said, making Xiao narrow his eyes at the girl.

  The emo- I mean. The adeptus lowered his weapon and let out a sigh.

  "Mortals these days...." Xiao mumbled to himself, turning around to leave..

  (Y/n) chuckled, which caused Xiao to stop.

  "Bold of you to assume I'm a mortal."

  Xiao had his mask summoned and a stern look etched on his face.

  "What exactly does that-" Xiao stopped as he was greeted with a (a/c) liquid seeping into the ground.

  Xiao let out a groan of frustration, but also confusion.

  'Who was that?'

Back to (Y/n) again.

  "I'm not gonna go back there ever again."

(She will anyways)

"Bro- The sun is already setting. You're just being lazy now, Author."

Author: Shush. I've had too much dialogue on this part. Sasuke and Naruto are to your right.

"Whatever."

  "Random style: just make me invisible." (Y/n) whispered after doing some hand signs.

*cue (Y/n) doing cartoon tiptoeing*

  "-What did she say to you." Sasuke said, looking away in embarrassment.

  "I'm not tel-" Before Naruto could continue, (Y/n) appeared.

  "Oh, What's this? Sasuke asking Naruto for help? I must be hearing things." She said, looking back and forth between the two Genin.

  "I'm not asking Naruto for help... I was asking what tips Sakura gave Naruto."

  "Sometimes I forget you two have crappy Chakra control...." (Y/n) looked up.

  Naruto and Sasuke stayed silent while looking at (Y/n).

  "I can't help you two in this situation, but I'm sure the both of you will manage to succeed in this training lesson." (Y/n) said in a reassuring tone.

  Her teammates' mood lightened up and their eyes showed even more determination.

  'Am I being too soft???' (Y/n) thought.

  "I'll be going now." (Y/n) walked behind the tree and 🌟magically🌟 disappeared.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

*insert that one gnome vomiting rainbows but Sasuke and Naruto's face are poorly PhotoShopped into the scene*

[If you know, you know]

  "Stop eating if you're just going to throw it all up!" Sakura slammed her hands on the table.

  *click* '*internally throwing up*- why do I take these pictures'

   "No, I'll eat." Sasuke said, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

  "I need to get strong as quickly as possible." Naruto said, doing the sams action.

  "We know, but eating and vomiting are two different things!" (Y/n) spat out. Kakashi held the back of her shirt. -just incase-

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  "I'm going on a walk, don't look for me if I don't come back in four hours." (Y/n) said, jumping out of a window.

  "(Y/n), there are doors for a reason." Kakashi said, knowing she probably hears him.

  (Y/n) did in fact hear her sensei, but is she actually going to listen to him? Nope.

  Anyways, (Y/n) was casually walking until-

"Don't until me please"

Author: Istg this is the third time I'm getting dialogue in this part.

"This is your story, not mine. You're the one responsible for putting in your own dialogue!"

Author: Fuck- you're right.

"Of course. I am the Almighty Shogun-"

Author: . . .

". . ."

  -nothing happened, she was have a normal walk on a normal night.

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

Word count: 896

(A/n): I know this chapter had a 5 day delay ;-;