No u

3rd POV

'GODDAMMIT, I SWEAR I TAKE ONE NAP, NEXT THING YOU KNOW IRUKA HAS A BUNCH OF KUNAI STICKING OUT OF HIM' (Y/n) thought while hiding in the trees, observing the scene.

"Wait, wait... What's going on here?" The Uzumaki asked.

Iruka was panting while removing the kunai knives from his body.

"Naruto! Promise me that you'll never-" Iruka was cut off by a sudden sound, or tune.

"🎶Gonna give you up, never gonna let you down🎶" (Y/n) sang.

Everyone looked at her in shock.

'(Y/n)! It's not the time to be fooling around' Iruka thought.

"Oh- wrong timing. Uhm- Mizuki, you can do your little speach or whatever." (Y/n) backed away slowly.

"With that being said, might as well. Naruto, after an incident twelve years ago, a rule was created. A rule everybody knows, except you." Mizuki announced.

"Except me?! What is it?" Naruto said wide eyed.

"No! Mizuki!" Iruka sensei demanded.

The white haired male smirked at Iruka command.

"The rule that forbids anyone from revealing, that you, Naruto, are actually the Demon Fox Spirit!" Mizuki only continued. "You are actually the Demon Nine tailed Fox Spirit, the thing that killed Iruka's parents and destroyed our village!"

Naruto was processing what he had just heard. He stood there looking into god knows what.

(Y/n) walked over to Naruto and cupped his ears. Which lead to Naruto snapping out of his trance and pulling (Y/n) into a hug.

"Die now!" Mizuki shouted, as he threw the shuriken.

"(Y/n)! Naruto! Get down!" Their sensei told the two with urgency in his voice.

Before Iruka could even block the giant shuriken, it stopped midair.

"W-what!?" Mizuki stammered in shock.

"Well Mizuki." (Y/n) said his name with venom laced in her voice.

"It seems you've underestimated my abilities." She said with a smirk.

"Uno style: Uno reverse!" (Y/n) said while pulling out a card from her sleeve, sending the shuriken right back to its owner.

'But how? She never made any hand signs' Mizuki and Iruka thought.

Mizuki was knocked out of the tree, letting him fall down with a thump.

"Ouch- that looked like it hurt." (Y/n) said, wincing a bit.

Iruka was headed towards Mizuki, until he was stopped by Naruto who managed to recompose himself.

"Iruka sensei, let me do this. So I can show you what I learned!" The blonde exclaimed.

He did the hand signs and soon Mizuki was bombarded with by hundreds of Naruto clones.

(A/n): I only skipped the fighting scene too get to the bridge quicker

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

"I kinda got carried away." Naruto said while rubbing the back of his head.

"Hey Iruka sensei, are you ok?" (Y/n) asked.

"Y-yea." Iruka responded while patting (Y/n)'s head.

'He really is something. Maybe it is true... He will surpass all the Hokage leaders' Iruka thought, referring to Naruto.

"Naruto, get over here, I have a present for you." Iruka told Naruto.

"Sensei, when can I open my eyes?" Naruto said impatiently.

"Trust me Naruto, you're gonna love this." (Y/n) reassured her blonde friend.

"OK, you may open your eyes now, Naruto." Iruka said.

"Congratulations...... on your graduation." Iruka said with a closed eyed smile.

The first thing Naruto noticed was his goggles in (Y/n)'s hand.

Naruto stared at the two in disbelief, as he touched the band on his forehead.

"To celebrate! We'll have ramen tonight!" Iruka exclaimed.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

Naruto and (Y/n) were heading home after Iruka treated the two.

Iruka stopped (Y/n) by putting a hand on her shoulder, causing Naruto to stop in his tracks and look back.

"C'mon Iruka sensei! Let us go back home!" Naruto said while pointing at his sensei.

"Let me talk with (Y/n) about something first, Naruto." Iruka responded.

Naruto let out a 'hmph' with his hands on his hips.

"It's fine, Naruto. You can go on without me." (Y/n) did a little wave as Naruto started to walk back to their apartment.

The (h/c) haired girl turned to Iruka.

"You needed to talk to me 'bout something?" (Y/n) questioned.

"I just wanted to say, take care of Naruto, in the future. He's strong, but still has a lot left to learn." Iruka said in a calm tone.

"Sensei, what do you think I've been doing for the past year?" (Y/n) answered.

Iruka chuckle at her reply. "Ok, I trust you (Y/n)."

She could only smile and walk away from her sensei.

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

(A/n): ayyyyy, new part. Time for team 7 soon!

Word count: 778