Get cancelled, Neji pt.1

(A/n): a shorter chapter bc I need to post.

3rd POV

"You dumbass signboard-" (Y/n) was cut off by Neji and Hinata starting new dialogue.

"Just one thing before we square off against each other in the fight. I should advise you, Lady Hinata." Neji started with a stern voice, which made Hinata look up from staring at the ground.

"Withdraw. You are not fit to be a Shinobi." Neji insulted, obviously having something against the poor girl.

Hinata widened her eyes at the older Hyuga in some form of distressed shock, as she stood there, but continued to listen.

"You're too nice. You wish for peace and avoid conflict, you're open to going with the thinking of others. And, you have no confidence in yourself. You're always feeling inferior. You thought that it was a good idea to stay a genin. However, you can't register for the Chūnin exam without three members, so you couldn't turn down when your teammates proposed it, and the truth is, you entered the exam reluctantly." Neji paused, and sent a short glance towards (Y/n) at his last statement.

"Is that wrong?" Neji said, eyes narrowing at Hinata.

"T-That's incorrect. That's not true. I... I only... I wanted to change that about myself, so I proposed it myself..." Hinata defended herself.

There was a short moment of silence where usually the flashback would be, but we're not here for that right now.

A certain Uzumaki gritted his teeth

"Lady Hinata," Neji started.

"You are a spoiled one of the head of the family. People can never change! A failure will always be a failure that personality and strength won't change." Neji said.

(Y/n): 'I mean, I'm kinda a god right now, so am I still a failure?'

"Since people don't change, differences exist among them, and expression lile 'elite' and 'failure' are born. Everyone will criticize and are criticized based on their face and brain, ability and body type, good and bad points of their personalities. People have to suffer and live within the means of the elements they can not change. Just like the fact I'm from a branch family and you're from the head family, these things can't change. I've seen everything with this Byakugan. That's why I understand! You're just talkimg tough. You're probably thinking that you'd like to run away from this place." Neji stated with a harsh tone.

Naruto was getting really pissed.

"Y-You're wrong! I really..." Hinata trailed off.

Before Sakura could comment on the clan's Kekkei Genkai, (Y/n) pulled out a notebook and spoke up.

"If you look in to the origins of the Uchiha's Kekkei Genkai, the Sharingan, you might find out that it originated from the Hyuga's Byakugan." (Y/n) stated, looking up from her notebook.

"That's what I was about to say, (Y/n). However, with the ability of insight alone, the it has the advantage over the Sharingan." Kakashi added, patting (Y/n)'s head midway through his dialogue.

From where the spectators we're standing, you could here Neji say 'Byakugan'.

Hinata was frozen in her spot, eyes widened and body nervously shaking slightly at the sight of Neji.

"My eyes can't be deceived." Neji started (again).

(Y/n): 'Bet?'

"Just now, from my pressure, you're line of sight was pushed to the upper left. This is a sign that you're remembering your past experiences, your bitter past. And soon after that, your eyes shifted to the bottom right. This is the sign that you're imagining physical and mental suffering. That means... You're picture your past self, and all your experiences that have happened so far in your life, you're imagining the results of this battle. The image of you losing." Neji said, sending a piercing glare at Hinata.

「𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒」

Naruto has had enough of Neji insulting Hinata, so he finally decided to speak up.

"Sure, she can!" The blonde shouted, leaning against the railing.

Neji deactivated his Byakugan and turned his head towards Naruto, Hinata seemed to gasp at his statement.

"You don't have the privilege of deciding what a person is like, you idiot! Give it to him, Hinata!" Naruto encouraged.
ght now.

Hinata: 'Naruto!'

"Don't just take it! Argue back! I'm getting irritated just by watching this!" Naruto added.

"Whatever he said." (Y/n) stated, simply giving Hinata the best smile she could muster up at that very moment.

Now, (Y/n) would've said something 'more', but unfortunately, even if she is a god, doesn't mean she's mentally prepared to give a whole speach in front of quite a few people right now.

Hinata: '(Y/n)...!'

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

Word count: 791

Author: Listen, I swear the part two pf this won't take 2 weeks-