Team Gai I see 👀

3rd POV

  "Good morning guys. Today, I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi said.

  "RIGHT! THAT'S A LIE!" Sakura and Naruto both yelled.

  "Oh well. Before we start, where's (Y/n)?" Kakashi asked.

  "Now that you mention it, she's usually here before Naruto." Sakura said.

  "(N/n)-chan wasn't there this morning, so I thought she already left." Naruto commented.

"..."

"......"

"........."

"............"

With (Y/n)

  "Huh. When I said teleport somewhere, I didn't mean falling from the sky." (Y/n) deadpanned at nothing.

  "Is that ground I see? Bridge? Water? Team seven. Haha, that's one way to make a entrance." (Y/n) said.

Kakashi looked up.

'How convenient' He thought.

  "She should be here any second now." Kakashi said.

  (Y/n) caught one of the arches with one hand, also the same arch Kakashi was standing on.

  "Hi?" (Y/n) waved with her free hand.

  Her teammates were slightly shocked.

  Their sensei jumped down to the rest of the team, with (Y/n) still holding on to the arch.

  "This might be a bit sudden, but I recommended you guys for the Chūnin Exam. So..." Kakashi paused and pulled out three sheets of paper.

  "-these are your applications. (Y/n), I know you already took your form from me."

「𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒」

  (Y/n) went back to the apartment with Naruto.

  Oh yeah, about Haku and Zabuza. Those two are living peacefully in the Serenitea pot.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

  "I'm just gonna stop you right there, Iruka." (Y/n) said, appearing behind her disguised sensei.

  The Chūnin poofed out of his disguise with his hands up.

  "It was worth a shot." Iruka said.

  "C'mon, did you really need to test me?" (Y/n) sat down with a bored expression.

  "Just making sure." Iruka put a hand on her head.

  "Stay safe." Iruka patted (Y/n)'s head with a warm smile before leaping away.

  Once Iruka was out of view, (Y/n) let out a sigh.

  (Y/n): 'It's the fact he said "safe". I don't think the following events are gonna be safe.'

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

(Y/n)'s POV

  I was heading towards the Academy. Chūnin exams are gonna be interesting...

  Author made it so if I do fuck up "little" things in the plot, it won't have a big effect on the future.

  I am wondering if I'm gonna get a curse mark though- OO IT'S SAKURA!

3rd POV

  "Sakuraaaa!" (Y/n) called out to her female teammate.

  "O-oh, Hi (Y/n)." The pink haired girl said.