The first exam I guess '͡•_'͡•

3rd POV

"You from the Hidden Sound!" Ibiki pointed towards Dosu.

"No doing as you please before the exam! You want to be failed at the get go?!"

The bandaged Genin turned towards Ibiki.

"Sorry. It's our first time taking the exams, so we flipped out......despite ourselves."

"Hmph. This is a good chance to mention this, there will be no battles, competitions etc. without permission from the proctors. Even is a proctor does grant permission, actions that could lead to the death of a opponent will not be permitted. Anybody who screws with me will be disqualified immediately." Ibiki stated sternly.

"Now then, we will start the first test of the Chūnin Exam. Turn in your applications, take one of these number cards in exchange, and sit in the seat matching that number." He said, holding up a card with the number 'one' on it.

"After that, we will hand out papers for the written test." The Morino added.

"Written....? Paper....?" Naruto said with confusion.

"Paper..?" The blonde repeated.

Naruto looked fucking screwed-

"A paper test?!" He exclaimed.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

(Y/n) was seated beside a Roach (Orochimaru), because the author has decided to give (Y/n) the curse mark in a few parts. 👍

(Y/n): 'Wait what-?'

「𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒」

(Y/n), of course, didn't bother to listen to whatever Ibiki had to say, and started drawing on the back on her paper.

Not just anything though, in the bottom right corner, there was a low-quality looking snake, the snake was infront of three little stick figures and a fourth one was on the snake's head.

Now, Orochimaru was seated on the right side of (Y/n). From the corner of his eye, he could see (Y/n) drawing something. So out of curiosity, he took one glance at the picture.

His breath partially hitched at the sight of the scene, he averted his gaze when (Y/n) turned her head over to him and smirked.

"Start!" Ibiki shouted.

The sound of papers flipping filled the room.

(Y/n) read the questions and wrote down some 'answers'. Not the correct answers, no, they were all just references from literally anything. She continued to nod to herself and smile, while everyone else was struggling and concentrating.

But alas, Sasuke has figured out the point of this test, along with many other people who have started cheating.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

Many Genin have already been called out, it was time for the final question though.

~𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖~

"Well, anyways. I guess there's nothing to do when your subordinates are gone." Kakashi stated.

"It'll get busy soon enough." Asuma said.

"Oh? Why?" Kakashi asked.

"This year's first proctor.... I hear it's Ibiki Morino." Asuma replied.

Kakashi: 'Well then, passing the first exam already seems iffy'

"Out of all the people, that sadist....." Kakashi commented.

"Sadist?" Kurenai questioned.

"You're a new Jonin, so you wouldn't know. " Asuma said.

"Who is this person?" She asked again.

"He's a pro, a professional." Kakashi said.

"Professional? Of what?"

"Torture and interrogation." Asuma simply said.

Back to the Chūnin exams

(Y/n) plugged her earphones in and silently listened to music while Ibiki continued to talk.

Hands began to raise up as genins left the room.

Naruto was about to put his hand up, but he slammed it down before it could go all the way up.

"Don't underestimate me! I won't run! But even if I'm stuck being a Genin forever, I will become Hokage no matter what it takes! Naruto exclaimed.

"He does become Hokage." (Y/n) said with a thumbs up, having absolutely nobody understanding what she said, apart from 'Hokage'.

"I'm not going to take back my words! That's my way of the ninja!" Naruto said with much enthusiasm.

The tension in the room suddenly lifts up from Naruto's words.

All the Jonin nod to eachother.

"I like your determination, kid. Then, for those who are still here......" Ibiki paused.

"For the first exam....... You have passed it!" Ibiki announces.

「𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒」

(Y/n) stared at the window as Ibiki talked about the point of this test and some other things.

Then the window broke and Anko came in. She pinned a large banner to the ceiling using two kunai knives, that were ties onto two corners of the cloth. The banner covered up Ibiki, who was very annoyed at her actions.

Ibiki: 'Gosh, this one...'

"I am the proctor for the second exam! Anko Mitarashi! Let's move onto the next stage!"

Ibiki peeked around the maroon coloured banner and stared at Anko.

"Read. The. Atmosphere." Ibiki stated.

A certain Haruno was slightly annoyed.

Sakura: 'This proctor.... Is kinda like Naruto'

Anko blushed in embarrassment as she looked around the room.

"Seventy-nine?! Ibiki! You let twenty-six teams slide by? I guess the first exam this time around was too easy." Anko glared at Ibiki.

"It seems that this time, there are a lot of exceptional candidates."

"Huh? Well, alright..." Anko paused.

"I'll drop more than half of them during the second exam!" She added

"M-more that half?!" Sakura exclaimed.

"I'm getting excited..." Anko said quietly.

"I'll give you the details tomorrow. We'll be changing locations, so get information from your Jonin about both the location and the time! That's it. You're all dismissed." Anko announced.

(𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

The sun was setting and Ibiki was alone in the classroom, collecting the test papers of the Genin.

While collecting them, he stopped when he saw Naruto's paper. It was completely blank.

Ibiki chuckled.

"I didn't think there would be a guy that passed with a blank sheet." Ibiki said, moving the paper to his other hand where the rest of the test sheets are.

He continued to collect the papers. When he arrived to (Y/n)'s sheet, he noticed quite a bit of things. For starters, none of the answers were anything related to the questions, many doodles, and something in the corner that read 'Check the back'.

He obliged and turned it over, his eyes immediately landing on the picture in the corner. It seemed simple at first, but the more Ibiki looked at it, a slight feeling of dread came over him for a second. What only made it worst, was a 'random' symbol on the bottom left corner.

That symbol was the curse mark Sasuke was about to get.

_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_-•°•-_

Word count: 1067