Welcome to hell.

As I looked into the red cloudy sky I remembered the events that led up to this moment. I remember walking home from an arcade upset that i couldn't beat the final level in Streets of rage 2. I kept walking trying to make myself believe that if i had one more quarter I'd have won.

As I walked with my hands in my pockets I looked up across the street casually seeing a family of 4 on the opposite sidewalk. A man, a woman, and two children a son and a daughter from what it looked like. The daughter was playing with a ball and was lagging behind the family a bit to which they hadnt seemed to notice. Suddenly the girl tripped catching herself dropping the ball in the process and upon noticing the ball was no longer in her grip chased after it. My eyes widened in horror as the ball rolled out into the road the child running after it as an oncoming 18 wheeler started honking its horn unable to slow down in time.

I heard the childs parents screaming for her to come back as the child just stood there frozen and without thinking I ran in and pushed the child back to safety.

The family watched on in horror as the truck hit me dead on everything going in slow motion as my life flashed before my eyes.... then nothing.... darkness was all i could see.... for a long time. Until now that is...

When i'd woken up i immidiatly noticed the bloody red sky above and against it lay the image of a pentagram almost posing as a sun of some sort.

For awhile I just laid there confused at why the sky looked like this. Suddenly I heard a loud honk along with some loud swearing as a car tire skidded to a stop right infront of my head.

"Hey!!! Get off the road!!! Jackass!!!"

I quickly rolled out of the way as the car started and proceeded to move past nearly running me over anyway.

As I stood up looking around me i became even more confused at residents walking past me as if everything was normal.

"W-What the hell!?" I said as i watched demon after demon just casual walking down the streets as if any human on earth would. Big ones, small ones some in suits some in rags. I could have sworn i had seen another demon in a hoodie down further selling drugs or something.

I yelped as i ran off the road onto the sidewalk as more oncomming traffic came by not careing if I was in road or not.

"Christ!!! Atleast let me move first!!!!" I yelled at the passing traffic momentarily forgetting my situation.

Sighing you looked away and continued down the sidewalk ignoring a trio of laughing imps that had seen you nearly get hit by a moving vehicle a second time.

It didn't take a genious to not know that you were dead. The more you walked the more demonic symbols and hella evil looking shit you saw. You mainly saw imps going about there business but occasionally youd see a demon youd never heard or seen before.

"Why the fuck!! Am I in hell!!??" You questioned yourself. "I was a cool guy.... right god?" You recieved no answer as you sighed and kept walking.

You felt your pockets remembering you still had your phone and your wallet with you not that you were sure money did you any good right now.

About an hour later....

You found yourself sitting at random bar you stumbled upon you didnt really drink even though you were 24 alcohol wasnt really something you were interested in. Sadly trying to rest anywhere else was just as bad...

"Your the first hellhound ive seen in awhile come in here." You heard. You looked up to see the bartender talking to you while cleaning a glass.

You were confused for a moment until you finally got a good look at your hands. They were covered in a soft layer of fur causing you to glance into the reflection of a nearby glass only to see a muzzle with a pair of shocked red eyes staring back.