The Pentagram: Part 3

The van eventually found its way to a hotel of some sort you looked at it in awe as the hotel was pretty large. You were kinda worried cause if you had heard right the crew was on a tight budget that Moxxie was defiantly watching like a hawk. It was for that reason why him and Blitzo seemed to be arguing so much which made sense in your opinion.

As you hopped out of the back of the van you marveled at the size of it. The building as you thought prior was pretty massive but at the same time looked like it was in some serious need of repair in some places as you noticed one of the gutters on the side of the building literally hanging off looking like it might fall any minute.

"Damn this place lookin a bit rough.... this were we stayin?" You said as Blitzo got out of the van along with everyone else.

"YEP!! Its either this or the streets of pentagram city and lemme tell ya you don't want the streets pal... imp cities streets? Those aint shit compared to the pentagrams streets!!"

"Alright I'll be sure to watch my back then whenever I head out I geuss..."

As you followed the crew into the building you looked around the reception area as Blitzo and Moxxie handled business with the manager if the hotel you guessed.

You weren't sure what kind of demon she was as she looked almost human the most human you have seen any demon look since you have been down here with the exception of the gray skin of course.

"Uh were here looking for one room ma'am" Blitzo said to which the woman looked at him and the rest of the group skeptical.

"Uh yeah ya sure your just gonna need one?" She said.

"We'll ya see ma'am one room is all we can afford at the moment unless your rates are lower than I thought they were.." You heard Moxxie say.

"Well fellas you'll be glad to know that our housing services are mostly free." The grey skinned woman said.

"Excuse me what!?" You heard Blitzo say as you noticed a welcome sign on the wall nearby while they spoke.

You read it intrigued.

"Welcome to the happy hotel.... your rehabilitation starts now because inside every demon.... is a rainbow? What the fuck? you read quietly to yourself." You could hear not only nevan but Artemis laughing their asses off in the back after reading that.

"A catch...?" You heard blitzo say.

"Yep the catch is that-"

"Hey Vaggie!!" Have you seen Angel? You heard a voice say interrupting their business talk.

"Sighs..... Charlie!! give me a minute I'm dealing with a custom-"

"Oh shit a customer!!!!! Oh my goodness hold on ill be right there!!" You and the rest of the imp crew heard.

As you all looked the others were mostly puzzled as they saw a mostly pale skinned blonde haired woman with rosy cheeks dressed in a fancy feminine suit come running down the stairwell.