The Pentagram: Prolouge

You woke again this time in a different place than before... a cave of some sort.

You noticed that you were being carried by your arm by somone as they hurriedly helped you walk.

"T-T.K!!!?" You said but your body in the vision said nothing as a fully armored T.K carried you forward.

"W-we have to go back..." you heard yourself say.

T.K shook his head.

You already know we can't do that... you saw it yourself... there's too many of them.

"But the king...I.... can't leave him I-!!..." you said as tears came down you face.

"We have too!! Those were his orders!! Don't forget your duty!!" T.K yelled.

"If it gets to Princess Lunaria its over for all of us not just Hell. Heaven, the Earth, Everything!! Consumed by it!!"

"Don't let his sacrifice be in vain.... we have to get back to the castle!! We have to warn everyone!! Queen Amelia was right!! Cmon move!! They're coming!! Go!!" he said as he walked faster with you starting to run with him as he let go of you.

You looked back as your eyes widened.

There were thousands of them all closing in on the two of you as you ran up the cave in the opposite direction trying to get back to the surface

Goetia Mansion:

You woke up breathing heavily as you looked back and forth around the room frantically.

After a bit your breathing slowed as you realized that you were in the room that stolas had given you a few days ago.

You rubbed a claw through your silver hair as your red eyes closed for a moment trying to calm down.

You shielded your eyes a bit as hells morning light came through the curtains. You remembered that today you would be heading along with the I.M.P crew to a place called Pentagram City as the crew had been assigned a hit there. You frowned as you remembered running into bobby coming out of Blitzo's office yesterday. The irony of it... It almost feels like he was the true start to your adventure here and here he was asking for help from the people you just got hired to work for. On the very same day you got the job.

Flashback:

"Bobby?" You said as you just came out of cleaning the meeting room as you saw Bobby pause after emerging from blitzo's office.

His horns nearly stabbing into the top door frame as he had to bend his body to keep from running into it.

Suddenly the man broke into a smile. Before laughing heartily.

"HAHA!! little man!!! Is good to see you!!!" He bellowed.

You smiled back.

"Yeah same.. it's been a bit." You said.