The Pentagram: Part 2

Agent R continued to observe the form of the Egg outside of the Secret Dhorks Labortatories observation deck as it pulsed and radiated against the chains of light it was binded under. The sight of the entity angered and disgusted him and if he could he would have took matters into his own hands by now. But he already knew that wouldn't be possible so instead he simply watched on in silence as the many scientist in the lab continued to run amok in the rest of the lab behind him.

As he watched he was suddenly greeted by Fortinbras the head of the lab who rolled up in his wheelchair beside him to watch as well.

They were both silent as they observed for a while until the old scientist spoke.

"He was a hero... Razor.."

"He quiet possibly saved the entire world in that one instant..... I'm sure you are aware of this... Imagine what could have happened if she had died there." The scientist said.

Agent R simply just looked up towards the ceiling for a moment.

"... When they told me my son was dead... it was.. difficult for me to believe." He said.

"Whats worse is.... I was not even allowed to attend his funeral later on.... As i was told it was in order to maintain DHORKS secrecy..... I was furious..... still am.... I would have went anyway if it hadn't been Agent 47... who gave the order." Agent R said as he looked back towards the egg.

"When the day comes.... that we are able to destroy this entity and these creatures I will personally make sure we succeed." He said as he held a hand out in front of him balling it into a shaking fist as purple lightening cackled around it for an instant.

"That would be why we are studying agent 2 as she is our only current lead to a way of ending this mess..." Fortinbras spoke as he pulled a single white glowing feather from a pocket in his labcoat.

Agent R looked at it in confusion.

"When the girl was reported to have finished off the creature that attacked her after being saved by your son... this was the only thing left behind... other than the girl herself." Fortinbras spoke.

"It is not from any known bird that we have seen from our studies of it either." He said again.

They were silent as they both stared at the feather before a ringing sound could be heard coming from Agent R's pocket as he pulled out a phone.

"Yes?" He said into the phone as Fortinbras looked on.

"Understood.."

"Ill be there shortly.."

Agent R turned back to the scientist dusting off part of his suit for a moment.

"I have to go for now." He said to which the scientist nodded.

"Understandable... you be on your way." The scientist said as Agent R nodded his head before leaving.

Fortinbras watched him go for a moment as a small sinister smile came onto his face before looking back towards the egg in silence.

-----

Nevan was quiet as she walked around within the mindscape of her current host seeing various shards showing the faces and events of many individuals and places that Anonymous had seen and been.

She wasn't one to pry into someone's past in that regard so she did not dare look into any of them... however it made her curious.

And she wouldn't be curious if it was not for the simple fact that many of the faces she had seen were not human but other demons.