The Interview: Part 1

You finally got out of bed after thinking about the dream a bit still confused as you were prior.

That dream couldn't have been a memory. You don't recall ever being in a castle like that or ever meeting the black hellhound.

Oddly though his presence felt comforting but you didn't really know why.

"I'm pretty sure I was born on earth so if that was a memory that wouldn't make any sense. Also I'm pretty sure I'd have remembered meetng Amelia at least." You thought as you walked downstairs.

"However if it was a vision that changes a lot of the rules I thought i knew about the visions i keep seeing."

"But why did this one get triggered..... don't remember seeing the shadowy aura around anyone since we got back to the festival." You continued to think about it for a bit not coming up with any answers before finally giving up as you approached the dining room.

You then stopped and shivered upon hearing the screaming coming from within as you sighed.

Yep Stellas in there it seems and shes pissed as usual... great...." you thought as you entered.

Damn you were really starting to take back what you thought about stella prior. Whatever it was you saw before in her seems to have disappeared now along with the danger.

You calmly walked up to the table immidately noticing that both Stolas and Stella were sitting directly across from eachother at the table while Octavia was sitting in a seat at the opposite end of the table from where you stood.

"Morning guuu-" You went to say but was immidiately cut off by Stellas loud voice.

"It better not! I want this cheating prick dead! I don't care who you have to go through! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!" You heard her yell cursing your new sensitive hellhound ears.

They twitched again at the voice you heard over the phone that she was on.

"Understood." You heard the clear ass voice of striker say from the other side as Stolas looked up from his book he was reading concerned as Stella hung it up.

"Im starting to see why Princy boy cheated...." You heard Nevan say in your head in response.

"Yeah uh fuck this Bitch. Your telling me she hired that fucking snake." You thought as you watched Stella stand from the table before leaving the dining room. She only gave you a small glance before leaving through the door you came in from.

"Goodmorning Anonymous!!" Stolas finally said once stella left the room causing Octavia to stop what she was doing and look up to you smiling as you approached and sat down near them.

"Yeah uh hey..." You said.

"Are her lungs made out of Fucking steel?" You asked Stolas to which he laughed hooting in the process.

"Honestly a good question sadly we'll nevah know." Octavia responded. Prompting you to pull out your phone and play Audio of the X files theme to which she laughed.

"So you will be going to the I.M.P office today once again it seems correct Anonymous?" Stolas asked to which you nodded.

"Yeah your little gig yesterday seemed to have payed off in a lot of ways. Thanks for bringing me." You said.

"Ha come now it is the least we could do compared to what you've done for us!" Stolas said.

"He's right. Your our friend now!" Octavia said to which you scratched the back of your head.

"Friend?" Stolas said in a confused state.

"Yes dad friend.... are you telling me you don't know wat tha is?" Octavia said as you looked back at him.