Looloo land.

Meanwhile in said van. An individual pulled their arm back into passengers side of the van smirking satisfactorily as she heard the person they sped past yelling incoherent curses at them as they left the scene.

"HAHA!!! That's what you get for standing so close to the curb moron!!!" An red imp demon in a black trenchcoat with 2 horns one being white with black stripes said as he sped the van away.

"BLITZO!!! did you really have to do that?" Another imp demon wearing a suit said in the seat behind him."

"What it's his own fault for not watching the road he had it coming!!"

"You could have atleast showed some common courtesy!!!" The imp demon said.

"Were in hell moxxie common courtesy doesn't exist down here."
Blitzo said in a matter fact tone.

"Yeah but you forgot were also in the company van. He could have been a client you know!! what if he saw our liscense plate!!! Thats bad for business and more money down the drain!!" Moxxie yelled.

"Shut it fatty I thought it was pretty funny to be honest. Most entertaining thing I've seen all week." A female hellhound with black and white fur and long white hair said as she leaned back in the passengers side. Her red and white eyes looking down going back to looking at a red phone that she had on her.

"Yeah tell em looney!! We can't be soft down here!! They were probably new!! They gotta learn somehow. And besides were in the greed ring what are the chances of another stuck up client coming all the way from here back to the office? Just relax!!"

"I kinda thought that was pretty funny myself although I do feel kinda bad for thinkin so, come on hun lighten up." Another imp demon in the seat across from moxxie said. This time being female.

"Come on Millie not you too!! You're really agreeing with Loona right now.." Moxxie groaned.

"Your really agreeing with loona right now? But i'm your husband you supposed to agree with me boohoo." Loona said with a half-assed expression of moxxies voice while still looking at her phone not at all disturbed by Blitzo's speeding.

Moxxie threw his hands up aggressively sitting back in his seat and sighing giving up on trying to convince his coworkers and boss of his reasoning for the moment.

"Hey now play nice dear I don't want any fights to break out in the middle of traffic save it for when we get back to the office same for you moxxie." Blitzo said as he started petting loonas head causing her to start growling completely disregarding the road while doing so.

Cars and trucks started swerving off the road in front of the van to keep from hitting them as he wasn't paying attention.

"Blitzo!! Watch the road!!!" Moxxie screeched.

Meanwhile back in the streets....

As you walked down the streets mindlessly not really having anywhere to go you started to wonder again why you were sent down below. You certainly don't remember doing some kind of bad deed that warranted this great a punishment other than the one time you poured your milk before your cereal... you cringed at the memory of trying that the one time. It didn't taste different but everything about the act felt completely wrong.

"I am never doing that shit again... guh I still can't shake how strange that felt." You thought to yourself. As you stopped at a light waiting for cars to pass by.

You waited and waited for the light to change and started getting a bit aggravated at how long it was taking.

"Bruh there aren't even any cars passing through." You said as you looked both ways.