Something locked away.

???:

You looked around yourself in confusion as you wondered where the hell you were now.

"Hello?"

You said out loud to the surrounding darkness hearing nothing but the echo of your voice travel further away.

"Nevan?" You said again wondering if she was up to something but she also didn't respond to your call.

After looking around a bit more you absentmindedly took a step forward in the darkness.

You suddenly shielded your eyes as the darkness that made up the floor beneath you suddenly lit up with a bright blinding light.

After a bit you slowely unshielded your eyes you looked on in aww as you saw the light on the floor branching out into vains along it. Each one going into a different direction slightly brightening the area as they branched out before finally ending in several circles of light.

You then noticed that within 2 of these circles were two statues. And upon closer inspection one of the statues was a perfectly carved image of Octavia.

You then looked on to the next statue surrounded in a different circle of light only to discover that this one was a perfect image of Moxxie.

"Ok...ok.." you thought not fully understanding what you were looking at but having a small idea.

This idea was proved further upon closer inspection of the rest of the room as you saw more statues in the rest of the room... but none of the other statues you could make out as they were all covered in a mysterious void of darkness as you walked by them.

"What the hell is all this?" You said outloud as you followed the path of lights coming from the statues, all of them leading to the center of the room to one final statue this one being all to familiar to you.

The image of Amelia on her knees with her hands held together in prayer stood before you carved in stone, a blindfold wrapped around her eyes. A pair of antlers made entirely of light were also protruding from her head. This was a detail you had never seen on her before.

You then saw that from the center statue of Amelia was another larger beam of light being shot straight upward from the antlers and as you followed it you saw that the light eventually ended going inside a large gargantuan void of darkness swirling overhead.

You backed up just to take in the shear size of the gargantuan void of darkness as it swirled and pulsed like something within it was trying to break free.

The light that was being fed into it transforming into several chains of light sealing the large void in place.

Slowly you looked back to all the statues in the room.

It was no coincidence that the two statues you could see were the people you just saved.

That being both Octavia and Moxxie.

You looked at the rest of the statues in the room silently wondering who they were until suddenly you heard a voice.

"Anonymous? Anonymous!?"

Music end:

You woke with a start trying to get your bearings as the image of Octavia stood over you.

You looked up to see that you were under a tree.

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"I'm alright Octavia" You said as you got up stretching.

She nodded.

"Cmon...dad is about to show the moon again one final time before the festival ends."

You nodded and followed her thinking about the dream you had.

Octavia, moxxie, the statues. Whatever the reason was you were bought to hell this was definitely apart of it.

Why your soul was specifically chosen however you didn't understand.

But

You were going to figure that out....

Even if it meant going to the man downstairs himself for answers.

I know this is another short chapter but I wanted to post something again before it got to be too long. I'll try to make the next chapter  longer though but for now here yall go.