The New Job.

You followed loona in silence as she proceeded to show you each room in the I.M.P headquarters albeit in the same slightly hostile attitude she had prior.

You weren't really sure what came over blitzo as you were positive the idea to have loona show you around the office was a descision he had made on the spot.

Also another thing that you took notice of was the fact that this man said she was his daughter. And blitzo as far as you knew was not a hellhound. This implied that hell had orphanages??

You decided to just not dwell on that thought as you continued to follow her into the breakroom ignoring another one of her shitty remarks. About whether or not you knew what the room was or not. Arguing with someone especially if you didn't know who they were really yet was beneath you. Like seriously what was her problem. You barely knew her and it was on sight.

It made you sorta curious to be honest.

"You know your staring at her ass right hun~?"

"God damn it nevan!! I was not! it just happened to be in my line of sight." You thought back as you looked away with a red hue on your muzzle.

"Ooohohoho I bet it was~" She laughed.

You sighed as you stopped talking before you dug your grave even further.

"And this is the break room but I'm pretty sure that's not too hard for you to figure out either." You heard her say as you looked around it seeing your usually fridge along with a coffee machine and a microwave on a nearby counter. There was also a couch not to far off where Moxxie and millie were sitting as they were watching something on a TV in front of them.

They both looked back and waved causing you to smile and wave back.

"Alright so yeah with that this should be the end of this dumbass tour. So I'm gonna go back to my desk now. Dunno why I even had to do this anyway but whateve." You heard her say as she began to walk away.

"Hey!" You said to which she halted and slowely turned her head back.

"What you got another problem?" She said.

"Thanks." You said genuinely as you looked away from her back towards the room.

She suddenly froze up for a second after you said that.

"Sure... whatever..." She said as she left.

"That was sweet of you.~" Nevan said as you went to greet moxxie and millie.

"Well she did kind of have to deal with whatever it was her dad was on about... so yeah.... I'd have felt bad if I didn't say anything even if she was being kinda rude about that shit....." you thought frowning slightly.

With Blitzo:

Blitzo sat at his desk with his hands held together in thought as he looked across at a large minatuar demon infront of him.

"Can you do it?" He said in a deep voice.

Blitzo unfurled his hands as he looked at the suitcase filled to the brim with cash in front of him.

Blitzo sighed a bit.

"Now we could but I wasn't expecting to have to go to pentagram city for this one man... it's been a long time since I've been back there." Blitzo said.

"Also you said the man you want hit Is lance right? Isn't that the leader of a gang that could get ugly if we get caught. That's why we usually don't take jobs killing other demons. It usually comes back to bite us in some way." Blitzo said as he looked up towards the minatuar again.