Pentagram City: Part 8

Lance fumbled around the room gathering as many of his valuables as he could find the more he heard about his goons getting killed around the hideout. Without the mirror that they had been given protecting them it now made him and the imps working for him just as vulnerable as any other faction in the city and he was not about to take any chances.

"Boss we got another problem!! the guys at the front just said they they saw the foxes making their way inside the front!!!"

Lance quickly hurried back to his desk wide eyed.

"Wait WHAT!!!! DONT LET ANYMORE OF EM GET IN SHOOT EM ALL!!!" Lance squealed.

"OH SHIT THEY!!!! THEY JUST GOT TONY!!!!!" Lance heard as he started hearing gunfire in the background.

"THERES TOO MANY OF EM!!! WE NEED BACK UP!!! AAAAAAAAAGHH!!!" The line went dead.

Lance gritted his teeth angrily as he slammed the phone back down.

"Fucken good for nothin!!! Uuuuargh!!!" He yelled.

"Im getting the hell outta here!!!" He yelled as he went to a secret door to the left of his room.

He pulled on a nearby statue as the mechanism for the door activated as it opened.

He attempted to go inside only to pause.

"Oh my leaving so soon!!! But your going to miss all the fun!!! all the chaos!! Simply lovely I tell you wouldn't you say pal!!~" A voice said as lance backed away from the open door in fear as a tall slender demon walked out smiling eerily at the imp demon.

   "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" Lance yelled in slight panic backing away slowly with each step the other demon took towards him.

"Oh me not much at all, Just simply enjoying all of the hell being raised as any esteemed demonic gentlemen should AHAHAHAHAHA~" The other demon said as the Microphone stand he was holding tapped the ground in front of him for a moment as a seemingly small soundwave accompanied by small sparks of electricity emitted from it causing a nearby radio to emit a sound making lance cover his ears before it exploded.

"Ah yes did I mention that you have been a bit of a problem  for the way things work in this city.... Oh my that simply wont do~ And now that you are vulnerable~ Hahaha~ I'm HeRe tO fIx tHaT pRoBleM!!" The man said as he grabbed lance by the neck lifting him up while laughing as any electric source of sound albeit a radio or a telephone suddenly started rattling as the windows in the room started to crack as lance struggled.

"AAAargh!!! MOOOOOTHERFUUUUUCKEEEEEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!" Lance screamed as the demon holding him laughed evilly.

------

 Kaguya stayed put as she gently rubbed through the forhead of the hellhound resting within her lap peacefully. Humming softly and gently as the wind gently blew against the window next to them making soft whistling sounds.