Pentagram City: Part 7

You sat back leaning against one of the walls of the room as you watched the others converse with eachother after you and Loona arrived back at the hotel. Blitzo somehow managed to snag a chalkboard from somewhere courtesy of Charlie who had also been overenthusiastic about it. Honestly you felt a bit bad she was still trying to change their minds about not staying for a little longer it seemed.

You were also relieved to see that she was still back in the hotel currently however she still had that dark shadowy aura around her and it wasn't going away. You would have to keep a close eye on her... but how would you be able to do that with the current mission the I.M.P crew were undergoing.

You didn't know when whatever you saw in that vision would happen and what made things worse was that it seemed that that shadowy figure seemed to know you were here this time if the warning he gave you inside the vision was anything to go by.

You looked up to Loona arguing with her father about the whole ordeal watching as she tried to explain to him why a full frontal assault was necessary.

Blitzo however was not liking the idea of straight up storming the place though it seemed.

"Loona listen we can't just roll into every place gunz blazing especially not in the demon world... Ok hun we gotta be organized!!" Blitzo said as Loona rolled her eyes.

"Ugh.." She said as he continued to speak

"This is an entire imp gang were dealin with honey and you better believe that their gonna be fucking organized too... now look i get it and i usually wouldnt deny a plan like that.... but... were not on earth were that shit is more likely to work!"

"Then how do you expect us to get anywhere huh Blitzo!!!? We already checked!! Those guys aren't budging an inch whatsoever!!" Loona spoke.

Blitzo was silent as he walked back and forth in front of the crew.

"Did you check the whole perimeter?" He asked.

"For the fifth time Yes!!!!!" She said.

"Honestly hun I'm kinda in agreement with Blitzo too we don't know what kinda tricks they might have in there if we just go bargin in." Millie spoke.

"Oh come on your taking his side!!!?" Loona yelled.

"Uuuuh were all on the same side last I checked..." Millie said back while holding her hands up.

"Loona look not matter how you look at it blitzo is right.... it's a bad idea.. they more than likely are ready for an attack like that!!" Moxxie spoke up.

"Well I don't see any of you guys coming up with a better plan!!" The female hellhound said scoffing.

"Hey anon?" You heard as you looked towards Blitzo.

"Yeah?" You said having been addressed.

"Did you see anything else other than the guards not moving from their spots?" Blitzo asked.

"Anything? Anything at all?" He asked.

You thought back on it in silence for a moment as you remembered the area.

The imp demons standing guard were just as loona had said they didn't move a muscle.

You had looked all over for any sort of way in but didn't see one that wasn't already guarded by somebody.

You then remembered looking at the bottom.

To the side of the building was an alleyway with a gate also guarded by said imp demons... you had remembered a vehicle coming out of there at the time as the imp demons opened the gate for whoever was leaving. Afterwards the two imp demons closed the gate back up after the vehicle left.