Moxxie

"Moxxie!! Please talk to me!!!" Millie yelled as she felt Moxxie reach out a hand too her.

"You should've minded your own business little imp. And maybe we wouldn't be in this little predicament.~" Striker said laughing a bit.

Millie turned and growled at him as he approached.

"Yall weren't even my real targets but oh well it is what it is.." He said again as Millie lunged at him to which he dodged again easily because of how angry she was.

She ran at him again with the intent to rip him apart.

"Better check that temper.~ Little lady." He said as he dodged again with a kick to her back sending her flying into the wall again as she collapsed next to Moxxie.

Millie.... Moxxie wheezed out.

Striker then proceeded to grab both Millie and Moxxie by the hair dragging them out of the room.

A few minutes later they were thrown into a shed somewhere. Millie screamed as her leg got caught in a bear trap at the bottom of it. Striker stood at the entrance in front of them smirking.

"I'd kill yall but I feel like I'd have more leverage with your rodeo clown of a boss if I don't.... plus you little thangs ain't worth the clean up.... he ain't lookin pretty hot anyway." Striker said smirking at moxxie and his injury.

"I give em a bout an hour before he kills over on his own Ahahahaha.~" he said.

As he slammed the shed doors shut.

You slowly woke up hearing whispering as a crowd of imps stood around you looking at you and the broken table underneath you.

You sat up groaning as you did so looking around at the crowd and growling a bit.

"THE FUCK YALL LOOKIN AT!?" You said causing the crowd to immidiatly disperse in intimidation.

You got up as quickly as your injured body would allow holding your shoulder as you did so.

You looked up at the window you fell from. You didn't know how long you had been out and that worried you.

As you went around the building back to the front again you were stopped suddenly by an imp in a trenchcoat.

He looked at you over a fence as he walked around behind a tent.

"Ovah here~. Stranga." He said as you immidiately remembered the voice. As he disappeared around the corner.

You followed him cautiously as you went around the the corner of the tent.

You found the imp standing there waiting for you sketchly as he chuckled in a plotting way.

"Got somthin that might interest ya~." He said as he opened his trenchcoat.

"Been a good while since we last spoke mate." He said.

"Y-your that janitor how did you know tha-"

"I have my ways lad. Don't let yourself collapse trying to figure that out. Eheheheh. Just know that i can help preferebly as long as you have enough cash." He said again as he cleared his throat.

"Now then..... weapons, ammunition, healing salves,... anything your heart desires.... I can provide... ehehehe that's what an old friend of mine used to say.

You looked at him skeptical for a second as you looked at the stuff inside his coat.

"Welcome~!!" He said in his gruff voice.

This man had it all if he were about to go to all out war anyway. He had guns, he had swords he had grenades, he had ammo he even had weapons that looked demonic as fuck in his jacket and you were starting to wander just how he was fitting all that shit in there and then walking around with it like its not heavy.