The Pentagram: Part 1

You sat and continued to look outside the window as the land around the pride ring shifted from one scene to another as the van rode along the highway on its way to pentagram City. Part of you honestly was kind of excited as you felt it might definitely make up for heading out to the ring of wrath.

When you had told Octavia that you weren't a country person you had meant it at the time so heading to what sounded like one of hells biggest cities made you a bit curious.

There was also the fact that lucifer apparently lives there.... You honestly weren't sure how you felt about that as that would mean you were a little closer to the man downstairs than you were comfortable with but at the same time you felt that you might be thinking to deep into it. The man was the king of hell after all and according to things you heard while alive it really wouldn't make much sense for him to want anything to do with you as far as you knew.

You leaned back away from the window to momentarily look between the seats to see what the others were up too.

You saw Moxxie messing around with the sniper rifle that he had snagged from Striker back at the festival.

You frowned at the memory of him. You had a feeling that wasn't the last you or they would see of him especially if his target is stolas.

Millie who was across from Moxxie to your left was busy filing her nails for the moment it seemed.

You could also hear blitzo up front going on and on about something as he drove the van attempting to have a conversation with Loona. He was clearly failing however as it seemed like the Female hellhound was busy jamming out to some rock song while the guy was talking.

"I wonder what she's listening too." You thought.

Blitzo still kept talking however though regardless having a very one-sided conversation.

You sat back choosing to not keep looking so Loona wouldn't have any more ammo than what she did already and instead chose to pull out your phone as you felt nothing but the small bumps of the van as it drove across the highway.

You surfed hells version of the web for a bit not really sure how to navigate it well but most of it was close enough to the web on earth so you felt you had got the jist of it.

There was also a message from Octavia on your phone once again telling you to be safe.

You smiled at that, saying that you will and that you were already on the road.

"How is it working with the crew?" She asked.

You shook your head at that. Before typing.

"Eeeeh haven't been around em long enough to judge just yet.... although I think I can see why Stolas likes blitzo so much he seems like a swell guy as far as I know. Was a helluva confusing interview though..." You said before sending.

"I see well I hope it continues to work out for you." You saw her respond.

You suddenly heard the sound of Loona growling from up front.

"Dammit battery died." She said as it sounded like she shoved something in the glove compartment.

"Oh no is the hellhound experiencing withdrawals already without her phone~?" you heard Moxxie suddenly chime in.

"Shut up fatass!! And for your information i can do just fine without my phone!!" You heard loona yell back angrily.

"I'm not Fat!!" Moxxie retorted.