Pentagram City: Part 6

You followed the blue fox Ninja in front of you back down the alleyways as you remained silent not speaking much.

"Nevan." you thought in your head.

"I know what you are going to ask. And yes she was very insistent on knowing who you are." Nevan spoke.

"But I've never met her...." You said.

Nevan was quiet for a moment as you continued to speak.

"She knew who Queen amelia was though... and the king... and the painting she had."

"I keep saying that I died recently but.... I'm starting to feel like ive... been here before.... but how?" You spoke.

"Are you familiar with the term reincarnation?" The voice of Artemis spoke.

"Wehell yeah but... your not trying to tell me that.... I was a demon.... before I was human... I've never heard of that that's so inverted." You spoke.

"It is very well possible." Artemis responded.

"Let your mind open for a second." Artemis said.

"If this was perhaps the case... it may explain why your in this realm to begin with..." Artemis spoke.

"Your past self may have done something to ensure you would return to this realm upon death in the living realm." Artemis added on.

"I've never heard of demons reincarnating as humans.... doesn't that defeat the purpose?" You spoke.

You felt Nevan shake her head.

"For someone who was born in hell naturally the rules are not the same." She responded.

"Hellborn are not condemned here... this is just were they were born."

"If that's the case then why was I reincarnated as a human if I was supposed to be... down here?" You said.

Nevan was not sure how to answer.

".....you Said that when you died it was after saving a child from being run over.... right?" Artemis spoke.

You thought about it in silence.

"A sacrifice that shouldn't have given you a sentence such as this.... and yet... here you are... the timing of it is strange to me..." Artemis spoke.

You shook your head as you looked up to see Renal remove his mask for a moment stopping near a wall.

"We will have to get to higher ground..." he spoke.

"Will you be able to keep up?" He spoke.

You were confused for a moment before you watched him suddenly jump towards the wall before kicking off of it to the wall of the building on the opposite side before doing continuous consecutive jumps between them.

A/N: For a better example.

You watched as he eventually landed on a stairwell hanging on the side of the building to the right of the alley half way up as he put his fox mask back on.

You looked for a moment thinking that was pretty cool before looking at the wall and the way he had jumped up before backing up a bit.

"More Parkour hell yeah!!!" You said as you ran and jumped towards the wall as high as you could before kicking off of it.