A relic long forgotten.

You walked around the city not really sure what to do now. There was no telling when the people that owned that office would be coming back there so you figured you suddenly had a lot of time to kill.

You thought about going back to the Goetia palace again.... but then immidiatly decided against it for the time being upon remembering the events that happened that morning.

You had suddenly found yourself being introduced to stolas's supposed wife.... Stella and boy did she have a pair of lungs in her extremely thin torso when she was yelling at stolas.

You remembered how you and Octavia could do nothing but listen as you waited for her to finish with him before completely changing her demeanor when speaking to you.

While she came across as very mean and stuck up. Stella had actually thanked you for saving Octavias life just as much as stolas did and she was very nice and polite about it. You smiled at the memory. Stella and stolas might not be getting along but again they both seemed to love their daughter a lot and wanted her to be safe.

"Family can be strange sometimes I suppose." You said to yourself.

"Don't get me started hun~"

You flinched a little at the voice before remembering whose it belonged too.

"Jesus don't spook me like that." You said as you heard nevans giggling in response.

"Anyway what makes you say that" you said curious as you stopped near a bench and sat down. The imp building still within view down the road.

"The last person to wield me... a half demon had an ongoing feud with his twin brother." Nevan said.

You tilted your head.

"Isn't sibling rivalry a normal thing though." You said.

"You'd think so but these two were constantly fighting and trying to kill eachother.... trying to see which one was stronger like a contest." She said

You shook your head at that. "Thats a big yikes."

You were silent for a bit while watching the street in front of you and the many imps that walked down it.

"Much has changed in this world it seems. The last time I was awakened I don't believe hell had cities like the earth did." She said.

"Is that so?" You responded

"Mhm~ It was mostly like what you might have heard it to be." She said.

"The Bahamas? Damn sounds like it would have been good place to take a vacation back then."

"Very funny but while it was warm yes it was not as tropical and sunny as you might suggest~" She responded.

You snickered slightly.

"And what about you hmm Anonymous~?" She asked.

"What about me?" You responded.

"Do you have a plan on what to do now mystery hound~? You really should consider pulling that hood down more often hun~"

"Nah I kinda prefer keeping it on thanks." You denied calmly as you looked across the road absently noticing a figure in a large ragedy cloak across from were you were sitting.

"Aww but I think You'd look handsome~" She said.

You laughed at that.

"What are you my mom now?" You asked.

"I'm whatever you want me to be hun if you pull my strings right... but if that's what your into.~"

You sighed a bit at her comeback as she laughed in a slightly evil triumphant tone.